Low rumbling sound; hearing damage?

I have a hearing problem and recently have begun to hear a rumbling sound in my ear. Is this part of my problem and what can I do about itl
1 answer Last reply
More about rumbling sound hearing damage
  1. I normally give advice, my advice on this time is to consult your family Primary Care Physician, or an ENT (Ear, Nose, and Throat Physician). I believe this may be out of the realm for Tom's hardware, and those on this board who are physicians more than likely are not going to give out medical advice other than to see your PCP.

    Hope this helps!
Ask a new question

Read More