Search by owner/access rights

Is there some way to search files by owner and/or access rights with
windows xp?
If not, is there some tool that I can use (commercial or not)?

Regards, Michael Leithold
--
Michael Leithold 089/80908740
Landsberger Str. 132 80339 München

Seker

Distinguished
Dec 4, 2009
I know this thread is old, but I saw a need to search by owner and created a small utility (which I used to help teach myself C# & .NET as well) to do just that and thought I'd share it here. It allows you to search for files in a given path by username. Unfortunately, it doesn't allow you to search by SID directly at the moment, but it would be really easy to add that into the next version update. It's called File Searcher by Owner and can be downloaded for free at http://www.grimadmin.com/staticpages/index.php/file-owner