  • Sound Cards
  • Computers
Last response: in Computer Brands
May 24, 2004 1:59:17 PM

To those of you whom provided me with some help...THANKS, to those of you
who didn't read the question right, go back to school and learn to read.

The computer works fine, sound card works fine. To get rid of the error
message, all I need do is remove the Turtle card, then I don't have my LAN.
The computer is looking for a better driver, which is what I wanted, Turtle
site did not provide a proper driver, nor did Dell. There are lots of sites
providing drivers, I just wanted input on sites you may have used to check
instead of all 632 that show on a Google search.

More about : post sound card problem

Anonymous
May 24, 2004 1:59:18 PM

JMC wrote:
> To those of you whom provided me with some help...THANKS, to those of
> you who didn't read the question right, go back to school and learn
> to read.
>
> The computer works fine, sound card works fine. To get rid of the
> error message, all I need do is remove the Turtle card, then I don't
> have my LAN. The computer is looking for a better driver, which is
> what I wanted, Turtle site did not provide a proper driver, nor did
> Dell. There are lots of sites providing drivers, I just wanted input
> on sites you may have used to check instead of all 632 that show on a
> Google search.

The upside of this guy's ego is that he uses a real email address; we
really don't even need to hope that he is swamped with viruses, trojans,
and worms.

May 24, 2004 6:02:16 PM

Another smart ass....

"JMC" <jmc@axom.com> wrote in message
> To those of you whom provided me with some help...THANKS, to those of you
> who didn't read the question right, go back to school and learn to read.
>
> The computer works fine, sound card works fine. To get rid of the error
> message, all I need do is remove the Turtle card, then I don't have my
LAN.
> The computer is looking for a better driver, which is what I wanted,
Turtle
> site did not provide a proper driver, nor did Dell. There are lots of
sites
> providing drivers, I just wanted input on sites you may have used to check
> instead of all 632 that show on a Google search.

May 24, 2004 8:43:23 PM

You might check the Aureal sight as they have tried to come out with new
drivers for the
Truttle card.

Don

"JMC" <jmc@axom.com> wrote in message
> To those of you whom provided me with some help...THANKS, to those of you
> who didn't read the question right, go back to school and learn to read.
>
> The computer works fine, sound card works fine. To get rid of the error
> message, all I need do is remove the Turtle card, then I don't have my
LAN.
> The computer is looking for a better driver, which is what I wanted,
Turtle
> site did not provide a proper driver, nor did Dell. There are lots of
sites
> providing drivers, I just wanted input on sites you may have used to check
> instead of all 632 that show on a Google search.

May 25, 2004 10:20:07 PM

If you gave us a chance & supplied the model of PC & the OS you CAN find the
driver for the turtle beach card.
From your comment it is probably a Dimension of some sort - I have had to
sort out a friend PC on how to get/install the TB driver which is on both
the resorce CD and Dell web site.

!