Regards post on sound card problem

To those of you whom provided me with some help...THANKS, to those of you
who didn't read the question right, go back to school and learn to read.

The computer works fine, sound card works fine. To get rid of the error
message, all I need do is remove the Turtle card, then I don't have my LAN.
The computer is looking for a better driver, which is what I wanted, Turtle
site did not provide a proper driver, nor did Dell. There are lots of sites
providing drivers, I just wanted input on sites you may have used to check
instead of all 632 that show on a Google search.
4 answers Last reply
More about regards post sound card problem

    JMC wrote:
    > To those of you whom provided me with some help...THANKS, to those of
    > you who didn't read the question right, go back to school and learn
    > to read.
    >
    > The computer works fine, sound card works fine. To get rid of the
    > error message, all I need do is remove the Turtle card, then I don't
    > have my LAN. The computer is looking for a better driver, which is
    > what I wanted, Turtle site did not provide a proper driver, nor did
    > Dell. There are lots of sites providing drivers, I just wanted input
    > on sites you may have used to check instead of all 632 that show on a
    > Google search.

    The upside of this guy's ego is that he uses a real email address; we
    really don't even need to hope that he is swamped with viruses, trojans,
    and worms.

    Another smart ass....

    "JMC" <jmc@axom.com> wrote in message
    > To those of you whom provided me with some help...THANKS, to those of you
    > who didn't read the question right, go back to school and learn to read.
    >
    > The computer works fine, sound card works fine. To get rid of the error
    > message, all I need do is remove the Turtle card, then I don't have my
    LAN.
    > The computer is looking for a better driver, which is what I wanted,
    Turtle
    > site did not provide a proper driver, nor did Dell. There are lots of
    sites
    > providing drivers, I just wanted input on sites you may have used to check
    > instead of all 632 that show on a Google search.

    You might check the Aureal sight as they have tried to come out with new
    drivers for the
    Truttle card.

    Don

    "JMC" <jmc@axom.com> wrote in message
    > To those of you whom provided me with some help...THANKS, to those of you
    > who didn't read the question right, go back to school and learn to read.
    >
    > The computer works fine, sound card works fine. To get rid of the error
    > message, all I need do is remove the Turtle card, then I don't have my
    LAN.
    > The computer is looking for a better driver, which is what I wanted,
    Turtle
    > site did not provide a proper driver, nor did Dell. There are lots of
    sites
    > providing drivers, I just wanted input on sites you may have used to check
    > instead of all 632 that show on a Google search.

    If you gave us a chance & supplied the model of PC & the OS you CAN find the
    driver for the turtle beach card.
    From your comment it is probably a Dimension of some sort - I have had to
    sort out a friend PC on how to get/install the TB driver which is on both
    the resorce CD and Dell web site.

    "JMC" <jmc@axom.com> wrote in message
    > To those of you whom provided me with some help...THANKS, to those of you
    > who didn't read the question right, go back to school and learn to read.
    >
    > The computer works fine, sound card works fine. To get rid of the error
    > message, all I need do is remove the Turtle card, then I don't have my
    LAN.
    > The computer is looking for a better driver, which is what I wanted,
    Turtle
    > site did not provide a proper driver, nor did Dell. There are lots of
    sites
    > providing drivers, I just wanted input on sites you may have used to check
    > instead of all 632 that show on a Google search.

Dell Sound Cards Computers