In Paint, after drawing a pix, I select "Send" which is supposed to send the
pix to a e-mail program. For some strange reason, it went to Wordperfect
address book, not a part of e-mail program. What is the fix for it? Thanks
--
Motty

There seems to be a number of fixes. Depends on the exact problem.
Here are a few fixes.
-----
Repair from David Candy

Start | Run | Type: regsvr32 sendmail | Click OK
-----

Send To Repair from Kelly

Go to Start/Run and type in: regsvr32 sendmail.dll
Go to Start/Run and type in: regsrv32 ole32
Go to Start/Run and type in: regsrv32 /i shell32
-----

Create a Shortcut to OE Mailto:
Right click on the Desktop/New/Shortcut.
Paste this into the white box:
"C:\Program Files\Outlook Express\msimn.exe" /mailurl:mailto:
Go to Next, name it (ex) OE Shortcut, then hit finish.
-----

"Mail Recipient" Command Missing on "Send To" Menu
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/q182378

Send To Mail Recipient option does nothing
http://windowsxp.mvps.org/sendtomail.htm

--
Hope this helps. Let us know.

Wes
MS-MVP Windows Shell/User

In news:03A2281F-8A88-4C40-9119-CD12DC542798@microsoft.com,
Motty <Motty@discussions.microsoft.com> hunted and pecked:
> In Paint, after drawing a pix, I select "Send" which is supposed to send
> the pix to a e-mail program. For some strange reason, it went to
> Wordperfect address book, not a part of e-mail program. What is the fix
> for it? Thanks --
> Motty

Did you check the path before sending

--
Peter

"Motty" <Motty@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:03A2281F-8A88-4C40-9119-CD12DC542798@microsoft.com...
> In Paint, after drawing a pix, I select "Send" which is supposed to send the
> pix to a e-mail program. For some strange reason, it went to Wordperfect
> address book, not a part of e-mail program. What is the fix for it? Thanks
> --
> Motty

"Motty" <Motty@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

> In Paint, after drawing a pix, I select "Send" which is supposed to
> send the pix to a e-mail program. For some strange reason, it went to
> Wordperfect address book, not a part of e-mail program. What is the fix
> for it?

Control Panel > Internet Options > Programs tab > E-Mail:
Make sure that your email client has been selected. Start the client
mail program and try again.

--
d-d