Paint's Send

In Paint, after drawing a pix, I select "Send" which is supposed to send the
pix to a e-mail program. For some strange reason, it went to Wordperfect
address book, not a part of e-mail program. What is the fix for it? Thanks
--
Motty
3 answers Last reply

    There seems to be a number of fixes. Depends on the exact problem.
    Here are a few fixes.
    -----
    Repair from David Candy

    Start | Run | Type: regsvr32 sendmail | Click OK
    -----

    Send To Repair from Kelly

    Go to Start/Run and type in: regsvr32 sendmail.dll
    Go to Start/Run and type in: regsrv32 ole32
    Go to Start/Run and type in: regsrv32 /i shell32
    -----

    Create a Shortcut to OE Mailto:
    Right click on the Desktop/New/Shortcut.
    Paste this into the white box:
    "C:\Program Files\Outlook Express\msimn.exe" /mailurl:mailto:
    Go to Next, name it (ex) OE Shortcut, then hit finish.
    -----

    "Mail Recipient" Command Missing on "Send To" Menu
    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/q182378

    Send To Mail Recipient option does nothing
    http://windowsxp.mvps.org/sendtomail.htm

    --
    Hope this helps. Let us know.

    Wes
    MS-MVP Windows Shell/User

    In news:03A2281F-8A88-4C40-9119-CD12DC542798@microsoft.com,
    Motty <Motty@discussions.microsoft.com> hunted and pecked:
    > In Paint, after drawing a pix, I select "Send" which is supposed to send
    > the pix to a e-mail program. For some strange reason, it went to
    > Wordperfect address book, not a part of e-mail program. What is the fix
    > for it? Thanks --
    > Motty

    Did you check the path before sending

    --
    Peter

    "Motty" <Motty@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:03A2281F-8A88-4C40-9119-CD12DC542798@microsoft.com...
    > In Paint, after drawing a pix, I select "Send" which is supposed to send the
    > pix to a e-mail program. For some strange reason, it went to Wordperfect
    > address book, not a part of e-mail program. What is the fix for it? Thanks
    > --
    > Motty

    "Motty" <Motty@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

    > In Paint, after drawing a pix, I select "Send" which is supposed to
    > send the pix to a e-mail program. For some strange reason, it went to
    > Wordperfect address book, not a part of e-mail program. What is the fix
    > for it?

    Control Panel > Internet Options > Programs tab > E-Mail:
    Make sure that your email client has been selected. Start the client
    mail program and try again.

    --
    d-d

Email Microsoft Windows XP