Windows XP PRO Service Pack 2 Recovery file

I looking for a way to make sure my Operation System is working correctly? I
have a recovery disc for Windows XP PRO, but it says that it will wipe out
all of my upgrades if I use it?

Is there a Service Pack 2 Recovery File that I can download to a My
desktop, and then burn to a CD?

Creative\Audigy\PlayCenter will not un-install. Did a clean sweep, but
PlayCenter still icons in the add/remove control panel. It need to uninstall
so I can reinstall it fixing the corrupted files.

Thanks

Windows XP Service Pack 2 - Direct Download
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyId=049C9DBE-3B8E-4F30-8245-9E368D3CDB5A&displaylang=en

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP