Where to play in Buffalo?

Heading to Buffalo for a couple of three days the week of the 15th....

I think I will be in the orchard park area.

Any locations/collectors???

Chet

I found an Indy jones at the roadhouse on transit road in april.

The only one I have found is the Marriot next to SUNY Buffalo always
has a game there...

Don...

Chris

Distinguished
Dec 7, 2003

Eastern Hills Mall on Transit Rd: LOTR last I checked ... used to be
TSPP
Buffalo Wild Wings on Transit Rd: TAF
Buffalo Wild Wings on Niagara Falls Blvd.: IJ

Hop on over to Niagara Falls, CA

Arcade in the Skylon Tower: Road Show, Terminator 3, Getway HS2

There are others. I just can't remember (not a lot, though).

-hris

Chris

Distinguished
Dec 7, 2003

... and then I remember more.

The Amherst Pepsi center (which is near the Marriot by UB):

Last time I was there it had a Rocky and Bulwinkle and a pretty nice
Funhouse...

-Chris

Over in Niagra Falls, Canada, Boston Pizza (name is deceiving, huge
sports bar) has at least 10 machines. T2, Funhouse, TZ to name a few.
There is also a go-car place in Buffalo that has a TAF and a SS. Hope
this helps.