Price check: Rapid Fire

I thought that I saw the book value on a Rapid Fire to be $300 in
Mr.Pinball. What is the consenus of the one's in the know, I am more of
a video guy who is making the first step into pins.

>I thought that I saw the book value on a Rapid Fire to
>be $300 in Mr.Pinball. What is the consenus of the
>one's in the know, I am more of a video guy who is
>making the first step into pins.

Well, you will be like many vid guys- sell the vids, get more pins. The
vids are crashing in price anyway.

First off, this game is not a true pinball. It does look like one with
pinball boards.

They are VERY noisy, and somewhat repetitive. Not exactly a dream
machine. As you can tell by the price, the value of the game is just
about the value of the boardset.

Can't go wrong if you can find one at that price. You can always sell
it for that later.

Kirb