Hopefully this is the correct newsgroup - but does anyone know how to
disable the ' low ink level ' indicator on a HP5550 series printer ?
Manythanks in advance

"Derek" <d.sisk@btopenworld.com> wrote in message
> Hopefully this is the correct newsgroup - but does anyone know how to disable
> the ' low ink level ' indicator on a HP5550 series printer ?

You can ignore it. The low ink indicator will not prevent the printer from
printing, it is only an indicator that tells the user they should have a
replacement cartridge ready as the cartridge is getting low on ink.

Regards,
MS MVP Printing/Imaging