mick

Distinguished
Jan 27, 2002

Hi
I have two Windows XP Home PCs that have different options in the Picture
Tasks window. I.E. Copy to CD is available on one PC but not the other. Is
there a way to select this options?

Regards
Mick

Mick,

The PC with a CD burner will have the "copy to CD" feature available.

--

Anando
Microsoft MVP- Windows Shell/User

Folder customizations
http://newdelhi.sancharnet.in/minku

Protect your PC!
http://www.microsoft.com/protect

"Mick" <solutions@sherwood.e7even.com> wrote in message news:dfnlbn$mf8$1@news.e7even.com...
> Hi
> I have two Windows XP Home PCs that have different options in the Picture Tasks window. I.E. Copy
> to CD is available on one PC but not the other. Is there a way to select this options?
>
> Regards
> Mick

mick

Distinguished
Jan 27, 2002

Anando

Thank you, you are absolutely right of course, easy when you know how.

Thanks again

Mick

"Anando [MS-MVP]" <anando@mvps.org> wrote in message
> Mick,
>
> The PC with a CD burner will have the "copy to CD" feature available.
>
> --
>
> Anando
> Microsoft MVP- Windows Shell/User
> http://www.microsoft.com/mvp
> http://www.mvps.org
>

> Folder customizations
> http://newdelhi.sancharnet.in/minku
>
> Protect your PC!
> http://www.microsoft.com/protect
>

> "Mick" <solutions@sherwood.e7even.com> wrote in message
>> Hi
>> I have two Windows XP Home PCs that have different options in the Picture
>> Tasks window. I.E. Copy to CD is available on one PC but not the other.
>> Is there a way to select this options?
>>
>> Regards
>> Mick

You are welcome !