Closed

Open File - Security Warning dialog box.

How can we stop the "Open file - Security Warning" dialog box from poping up
each time we run some DOS based applications under WinXP SP2?

Thanks guys!
2 answers Last reply
More about open file security warning dialog

    Some workarounds:

    a) In XP Professional, open Start, Run, type (without quotes) 'gpedit.msc', click OK and go to User Configuration, Administrative Templates, Windows Components, Attachment Manager and see these two policies: 'Default risk level for file attachments' and 'Inclusion list for low file types'.

    b) You can also right-click the desired file, click Properties and select Unblock (if present).

    --
    Greetings,
    Daniel Martín

    "WS" <me@myplace.com> wrote in message news:OiojIV$sFHA.3864@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl...
    > How can we stop the "Open file - Security Warning" dialog box from poping up
    > each time we run some DOS based applications under WinXP SP2?
    >
    > Thanks guys!

  2. thank ypu a lot, 2 hours i was searching for this solution wich works perfectly :bounce:

Security Microsoft Dialog Windows XP