mn 700 conflict with zonalarm

When I turn on the computer, zonealarm turns on as does
the msbn program. I can connect to the internet for 3-4
hours, but then internet connection will be lost. When i
turn off zonealarm - msbn works and internet connection
is restored.

I want to have a software firewall for protection against
trojan viruses.

Does anyone know of a free firewall that works well with
the msbn program? Or how to make zonealarm and msbn work
together.

If you want an anti-virus program that's free and doesn't interfere with the
base station firewall, use AVG's personal addition. A firewall isn't going
to protect you from a virus, only careful computing can do that. And if
you're running Windows XP, when you get updated to Service Pack 2, you'll
have the new Windows Firewall on there, too.
--
Chris H.
Microsoft Windows MVP/Tablet PC

"Sebastian Z" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> When I turn on the computer, zonealarm turns on as does
> the msbn program. I can connect to the internet for 3-4
> hours, but then internet connection will be lost. When i
> turn off zonealarm - msbn works and internet connection
> is restored.
>
> I want to have a software firewall for protection against
> trojan viruses.
>
> Does anyone know of a free firewall that works well with
> the msbn program? Or how to make zonealarm and msbn work
> together.

TRENDING THREADS