Help! Optiplex GX1- monitor in safe mode

Wen

Distinguished
Jul 10, 2002

Hello, I have Optilpex GX1. When I boot up I get the message 'monitor is in
power safe mode activate using pc' Does anybody know how I activate?
Cheers
Wendy

In article <cg9pmp$1n6d$1@otis.netspace.net.au>, "Wen" <wen@wen.com> wrote:
>Hello, I have Optilpex GX1. When I boot up I get the message 'monitor is in
>power safe mode activate using pc' Does anybody know how I activate?

DO something. :) [Move the mouse, hit a key -- Shift is safest.]

Actually, I think I've seen something like this on a Dell 4100 too,
when you switch things on without turning on the PC. In that case
it's *before* booting up, and when you turm the PC on to boot up
eveything happens as it should. (Well, sometimes -- I do get the
occasional BSOD from time to time too. :cool:

Cheers, Phred.

--
ppnerkDELETE@THISyahoo.com.INVALID