Jennifer

I am trying to set up spyware on my computer but its saying that I am a
limited user and I have to be the administrator. When I purchased this
computer it came with a disk but I had a friend set it up and he used a disk
that he had instead of mine. Could he be the admministrator? And if so does
he have access to whats on my computer if he is the administrator?

Log in as the Administrator

--
Peter

"Jennifer" <Jennifer@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:CFBED665-DB25-49DD-B56E-E545200FB796@microsoft.com...
>I am trying to set up spyware on my computer but its saying that I am a
> limited user and I have to be the administrator. When I purchased this
> computer it came with a disk but I had a friend set it up and he used a disk
> that he had instead of mine. Could he be the admministrator? And if so does
> he have access to whats on my computer if he is the administrator?

Jennifer

I feel completly stupid, but how to I log in as the administrator?