BOOKMARK IPB Website NOW!

Last response: in Video Games
August 4, 2005 2:19:48 PM

Another great limited offer will be coming later this afternoon.
You don't want to miss this item.

Can't let the cat out of the bag until I get the pics posted.

More on this later today......................

STAFF
IPB

More about : bookmark ipb website

Anonymous
August 4, 2005 2:26:34 PM

And the link is............

Hey learn about web marketing at least. Oh wait, you don't really sell
anything direct...

John!
Anonymous
August 4, 2005 2:29:11 PM

>Another great limited offer will be coming later this >afternoon. You don't want to miss this item.
>Can't let the cat out of the bag until I get the pics
>posted.
>More on this later today......................

October must be on it's way quick!
Huckster tactics not required on RGP, just post what you have.
Thanks for the updates

Kirb
August 4, 2005 2:48:36 PM

> I'm slow today so I'm checking every 10 seconds.

So you usually check every 5 secs?

Sorry!
John!
Anonymous
August 4, 2005 3:02:02 PM

jp Rob:

It was just a jab...

I have a clue if they need to buy one....

John!
Anonymous
August 4, 2005 3:08:22 PM

In article <1123175988.633176.44420@g44g2000cwa.googlegroups.com>, Illinois
Pinball Company says...

>Another great limited offer will be coming later this afternoon.
>You don't want to miss this item.
>
>Can't let the cat out of the bag until I get the pics posted.
>

>More on this later today......................
>

>STAFF
>IPB

Why not fix your counter?

Hitting "refresh" counts as another visit. It is easy to get your numbers
through the stratosphere that way, and I suspect someone will.
Anonymous
August 4, 2005 3:19:54 PM

you're selling cats in bags now?
Anonymous
August 4, 2005 3:43:30 PM

its P2K glasses, only 60, 100$ +12$

phil
Anonymous
August 4, 2005 4:19:32 PM

Get em' while they're tepid!

MitchelWB
Anonymous
August 4, 2005 5:02:16 PM

Put me down for six.
Anonymous
August 4, 2005 5:13:47 PM

Cats--I meant CATS!
Anonymous
August 4, 2005 5:36:37 PM

The hit counter on the web page is going so fast my monitor is smoking :)

I'm slow today so I'm checking every 10 seconds.

Jack James

kirb wrote:
>>Another great limited offer will be coming later this >afternoon. You don't want to miss this item.
>>Can't let the cat out of the bag until I get the pics
>>posted.
>>More on this later today......................
>

> October must be on it's way quick!
> Huckster tactics not required on RGP, just post what you have.
> Thanks for the updates
>
> Kirb

Anonymous
August 4, 2005 5:52:52 PM

Hoping they have a dusty EBD playfield reserved for me!

Jack James
GA Pinhead wrote:
>>I'm slow today so I'm checking every 10 seconds.
>

> So you usually check every 5 secs?
>
> Sorry!
> John!

Anonymous
August 4, 2005 6:19:17 PM

Over 2 hits per second at 2:14 pm.
This could be an expensive day, my Addams 2nd is on the way!!
Now I really need to get the machine.

Maybe I'll lose power or something to save me :)

John W. James wrote:
> The hit counter on the web page is going so fast my monitor is smoking :)
>
> I'm slow today so I'm checking every 10 seconds.
>
> Jack James
>
> kirb wrote:
>
>>> Another great limited offer will be coming later this >afternoon. You
>>> don't want to miss this item.
>>> Can't let the cat out of the bag until I get the pics
>>> posted.
>>> More on this later today......................
>>

>> October must be on it's way quick!
>> Huckster tactics not required on RGP, just post what you have.
>> Thanks for the updates
>>
>> Kirb

Anonymous
August 4, 2005 7:02:10 PM

You only need one male and one female ;-)

GRY

"azpinlawyer" <gregdavis@mail2lawyer.com> wrote in message
> Cats--I meant CATS!

Anonymous
August 4, 2005 9:39:06 PM

I guess the Aussie's have set a fire under someone's a$$.

Nice to see. Like the rest of you I hope it grows to something good.

Greg

"Illinois Pinball Company" <staff@illinoispinball.com> wrote in message
> Another great limited offer will be coming later this afternoon.
> You don't want to miss this item.
>
> Can't let the cat out of the bag until I get the pics posted.
>

> More on this later today......................
>

> STAFF
> IPB

Anonymous
August 4, 2005 9:59:39 PM

On Thu, 04 Aug 2005 10:26:34 -0700, GA Pinhead wrote:

> And the link is............
>
> Hey learn about web marketing at least. Oh wait, you don't really sell
> anything direct...
>
> John!

You'd think it would be included, but to save you a google:

http://www.illinoispinball.com/
!