BOOKMARK IPB Website NOW!

Another great limited offer will be coming later this afternoon.
You don't want to miss this item.

Can't let the cat out of the bag until I get the pics posted.

More on this later today......................

STAFF
IPB
16 answers Last reply
More about bookmark website

    And the link is............

    Hey learn about web marketing at least. Oh wait, you don't really sell
    anything direct...

    John!

    >Another great limited offer will be coming later this >afternoon. You don't want to miss this item.
    >Can't let the cat out of the bag until I get the pics
    >posted.
    >More on this later today......................

    October must be on it's way quick!
    Huckster tactics not required on RGP, just post what you have.
    Thanks for the updates

    Kirb

    > I'm slow today so I'm checking every 10 seconds.

    So you usually check every 5 secs?

    Sorry!
    John!

    jp Rob:

    It was just a jab...

    I have a clue if they need to buy one....

    John!

    In article <1123175988.633176.44420@g44g2000cwa.googlegroups.com>, Illinois
    Pinball Company says...

    >Another great limited offer will be coming later this afternoon.
    >You don't want to miss this item.
    >
    >Can't let the cat out of the bag until I get the pics posted.
    >

    >More on this later today......................
    >

    >STAFF
    >IPB

    Why not fix your counter?

    Hitting "refresh" counts as another visit. It is easy to get your numbers
    through the stratosphere that way, and I suspect someone will.

    you're selling cats in bags now?

    its P2K glasses, only 60, 100$ +12$

    phil

    Get em' while they're tepid!

    MitchelWB

    Put me down for six.

    Cats--I meant CATS!

    The hit counter on the web page is going so fast my monitor is smoking :)

    I'm slow today so I'm checking every 10 seconds.

    Jack James

    kirb wrote:
    >>Another great limited offer will be coming later this >afternoon. You don't want to miss this item.
    >>Can't let the cat out of the bag until I get the pics
    >>posted.
    >>More on this later today......................
    >

    > October must be on it's way quick!
    > Huckster tactics not required on RGP, just post what you have.
    > Thanks for the updates
    >
    > Kirb

    Hoping they have a dusty EBD playfield reserved for me!

    Jack James
    GA Pinhead wrote:
    >>I'm slow today so I'm checking every 10 seconds.
    >

    > So you usually check every 5 secs?
    >
    > Sorry!
    > John!

    Over 2 hits per second at 2:14 pm.
    This could be an expensive day, my Addams 2nd is on the way!!
    Now I really need to get the machine.

    Maybe I'll lose power or something to save me :)

    John W. James wrote:
    > The hit counter on the web page is going so fast my monitor is smoking :)
    >
    > I'm slow today so I'm checking every 10 seconds.
    >
    > Jack James
    >
    > kirb wrote:
    >
    >>> Another great limited offer will be coming later this >afternoon. You
    >>> don't want to miss this item.
    >>> Can't let the cat out of the bag until I get the pics
    >>> posted.
    >>> More on this later today......................
    >>

    >> October must be on it's way quick!
    >> Huckster tactics not required on RGP, just post what you have.
    >> Thanks for the updates
    >>
    >> Kirb

    You only need one male and one female ;-)

    GRY

    "azpinlawyer" <gregdavis@mail2lawyer.com> wrote in message
    > Cats--I meant CATS!

    I guess the Aussie's have set a fire under someone's a$$.

    Nice to see. Like the rest of you I hope it grows to something good.

    Greg

    On Thu, 04 Aug 2005 10:26:34 -0700, GA Pinhead wrote:

    > And the link is............
    >
    > Hey learn about web marketing at least. Oh wait, you don't really sell
    > anything direct...
    >
    > John!

    You'd think it would be included, but to save you a google:

    http://www.illinoispinball.com/

Bookmark Games Video Games