Just testing

Wow! Cool.
9 answers Last reply
More about just testing

    lol

    I'm a strictly analog guy. What's NNTP? Just temporarily changed my
    nickname. Perhaps this is TOO EASY TO DO. Perhaps the frequency of
    this type of shenanigans will now escalate. If so, hopefully it will
    inject a bit more humor into RGP.

    Usually groups won't allow the same nickname to be used twice. Let the
    Hi-Jinx begin.

    > Wow! Cool.

    Can't fake the NNTP posting host huh azpinlawyer??? ;-)))

    --
    Mike S.
    Kalamazoo, MI

    Gameroom: http://tinyurl.com/4hfev
    W C S Owner's List: http://tinyurl.com/39cjo
    M B Scoop Repair: http://tinyurl.com/9lfu

    And I shall henceforth be Gooniegoogoo. Let's see just how old I am:
    who gets the reference?

    Pedro for President! :-)

    Michael

    Michael wrote:
    > Pedro for President! :-)
    >
    > Michael

    ...... and all your wildest dreams will come true

    Eddie Murphy--Delirious or some such nonsense. I win.

    Hey Norton, when I say go, start f---

    "Manic" <manicmusicREMOVETHIS@hotmail.com> wrote in news:hvuIe.35366
    $Tk6.16561@trnddc02:

    > People with actual newsreaders can use any name they want anytime...
    > I dunno about web reading with "google groups"... I always thought
    > you just used that as an archive.

    Anyone I want? I am now Pedro...

World Of Warcraft Games Video Games