Just testing

Last response: in Video Games
a b Ý World of Warcraft
August 4, 2005 4:13:48 PM

Wow! Cool.

More about : testing

Anonymous
a b Ý World of Warcraft
August 4, 2005 4:15:37 PM

lol
Anonymous
a b Ý World of Warcraft
August 4, 2005 4:21:39 PM

I'm a strictly analog guy. What's NNTP? Just temporarily changed my
nickname. Perhaps this is TOO EASY TO DO. Perhaps the frequency of
this type of shenanigans will now escalate. If so, hopefully it will
inject a bit more humor into RGP.
a b Ý World of Warcraft
August 4, 2005 4:46:36 PM

Usually groups won't allow the same nickname to be used twice. Let the
Hi-Jinx begin.
Anonymous
a b Ý World of Warcraft
August 4, 2005 8:15:19 PM

And I shall henceforth be Gooniegoogoo. Let's see just how old I am:
who gets the reference?
August 4, 2005 8:15:20 PM

Pedro for President! :-)

Michael
Anonymous
a b Ý World of Warcraft
August 4, 2005 8:19:32 PM

Michael wrote:
> Pedro for President! :-)
>
> Michael

...... and all your wildest dreams will come true
Anonymous
a b Ý World of Warcraft
August 4, 2005 8:32:02 PM

Eddie Murphy--Delirious or some such nonsense. I win.

Hey Norton, when I say go, start f---
August 5, 2005 3:04:46 AM

"Manic" <manicmusicREMOVETHIS@hotmail.com> wrote in news:hvuIe.35366
$Tk6.16561@trnddc02:

> People with actual newsreaders can use any name they want anytime...
> I dunno about web reading with "google groups"... I always thought
> you just used that as an archive.

Anyone I want? I am now Pedro...
!