80yr old Chases "Q-Bert' Record ->Link to vid

Archived from groups: rec.games.pinball,rec.games.video.arcade,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

Thanks for sharing that. I dropped a lot of quarters into Qbert at a small
arcade in Sears over 20 years ago. That arcade is now gone, and the Sears
building along with it. They had quite a lineup though. Vanguard, Ms. Pac,
Zaxxon, Q bert, Pac Man, and lots more. This was definately a dark time for
pinball. There were few pinball machines around town at that time far as I
can remember.

You're right though about age. Look at Steve Kordek. He started young in
the pinball industry and designed pins from the earliest coin op games to
some of the most modern ones.

Pingeek
http://www.pingeek.com

"hAbO" <hAbO_REM0Ve..TH1s@habos-arcade.com> wrote in message
> Kinda neat. Your never to old to do anything.
>
> http://www.comcast.net/providers/fan/popup.html?v=36669101&pl=36676808.xml&config=%2Fconfig%2Fcommon%2Ffan%2Fhome%2Exml

Archived from groups: rec.games.pinball,rec.games.video.arcade,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

Not being a Comcast subscriber, I can't see it. Anyone have a link to this
that anyone can see?

"hAbO" <hAbO_REM0Ve..TH1s@habos-arcade.com> wrote in message
> Kinda neat. Your never to old to do anything.
>
> http://www.comcast.net/providers/fan/popup.html?v=36669101&pl=36676808.xml&config=%2Fconfig%2Fcommon%2Ffan%2Fhome%2Exml

Archived from groups: rec.games.pinball,rec.games.video.arcade,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

THAT was REALLY cool!

Looks like a neat classic arcade in New Hampshire as well!

Thanks for posting that!

Chris

"hAbO" <hAbO_REM0Ve..TH1s@habos-arcade.com> wrote in message
> Kinda neat. Your never to old to do anything.
>
> http://www.comcast.net/providers/fan/popup.html?v=36669101&pl=36676808.xml&config=%2Fconfig%2Fcommon%2Ffan%2Fhome%2Exml

guinness

Archived from groups: rec.games.pinball,rec.games.video.arcade,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

>>Anyone have a link to this that anyone can see?

http://www.dreamstation.cc/news/video_games/id7005 or doing a search for "
Doris Self" should suffice.

tim (NH)

"dougmanct" <dougmansland@aol.com> wrote in message
> Not being a Comcast subscriber, I can't see it. Anyone have a link to this
> that anyone can see?
>
> "hAbO" <hAbO_REM0Ve..TH1s@habos-arcade.com> wrote in message
>> Kinda neat. Your never to old to do anything.
>>
>> http://www.comcast.net/providers/fan/popup.html?v=36669101&pl=36676808.xml&config=%2Fconfig%2Fcommon%2Ffan%2Fhome%2Exml

Archived from groups: rec.games.pinball,rec.games.video.arcade,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

I had a Ms Pac in a coffee shop and the best customers were 2 guys in their
70s chasing each others scores

--
Art
"SilverUnicorn" <wmspins@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> THAT was REALLY cool!
>

> Looks like a neat classic arcade in New Hampshire as well!
>

> Thanks for posting that!
>

> Chris
>
> "hAbO" <hAbO_REM0Ve..TH1s@habos-arcade.com> wrote in message
>> Kinda neat. Your never to old to do anything.
>>
>> http://www.comcast.net/providers/fan/popup.html?v=36669101&pl=36676808.xml&config=%2Fconfig%2Fcommon%2Ffan%2Fhome%2Exml

Same here.

Koi

On Thu, 4 Aug 2005 17:48:07 -0400, "dougmanct" <dougmansland@aol.com>
wrote:

>Not being a Comcast subscriber, I can't see it. Anyone have a link to this
>that anyone can see?
>
>"hAbO" <hAbO_REM0Ve..TH1s@habos-arcade.com> wrote in message
>> Kinda neat. Your never to old to do anything.
>>
>> http://www.comcast.net/providers/fan/popup.html?v=36669101&pl=36676808.xml&config=%2Fconfig%2Fcommon%2Ffan%2Fhome%2Exml

Archived from groups: rec.games.pinball,rec.games.video.arcade,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

Sorry about the link being from Comcast guys. I didn't think of that.

Mike
www.habos-arcade.com