Internet Explorer 6.0 sp2 information bar on limited account

What's the difference between running the internet explorer 6.0 sp2 on
Limited Account and Administrator Account? because sometime when use IE 6.0
sp2 on administrator to browse the internet i see information bar pop-up that
has a blue shield/question mark i think it's a security questions icon with
message this site might require the following ActiveX control: click here to
install on a the website but when i use IE 6.0 sp2 on limited Account i
don't see the information bar at all that has a blue shield/question mark
icon. can some one explain please? or direct me to a website which explain
the difference when running IE 6.0 sp2 on limited and administrator.
1 answer Last reply
More about internet explorer information limited account

    Log on to that account and run a thorough check for hijackware.

    Checking for/Help with Hijackware
    http://aumha.org/a/parasite.htm
    http://aumha.org/a/quickfix.htm
    http://aumha.net/viewtopic.php?t=5878
    http://mvps.org/winhelp2002/unwanted.htm
    http://inetexplorer.mvps.org/archive/tshoot.html

    When all else fails, HijackThis v1.99.1
    (http://aumha.net/downloads/hijackthis.zip) is the preferred tool to use.
    It will help you to both identify and remove any hijackware/spyware. **Post
    your log to http://forums.spywareinfo.com/,
    http://castlecops.com/forum67.html or http://aumha.net/viewforum.php?f=30
    for expert analysis, not here.**

    --
    ~Robear Dyer (PA Bear)

    T1J wrote:
    > What's the difference between running the internet explorer 6.0 sp2 on
    > Limited Account and Administrator Account? because sometime when use IE
    > 6.0 sp2 on administrator to browse the internet i see information bar
    > pop-up that has a blue shield/question mark i think it's a security
    > questions icon with message this site might require the following ActiveX
    > control: click here to install on a the website but when i use IE 6.0
    > sp2 on limited Account i don't see the information bar at all that has a
    > blue shield/question mark icon. can some one explain please? or direct me
    > to a website which explain the difference when running IE 6.0 sp2 on
    > limited and administrator.

Internet Explorer IE6 Windows XP