Richard

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

I am using Windows XP. How can I change my default player from Windows Media
Player to another one?

Richard

ou can check the other player's settings.
There you may find something like file association.
just look at that.

or you can right click on the media file > select properties > and click on
OPen with button, now select your favorite media player and click OK