Elmo: Zone shortcut script doesn't work anymore

Last response: in Video Games
May 1, 2004 6:09:25 PM

Hi Elmo,

I've been using the shortcut script to log on to the zone for a long time
and it's worked great (found at:
http://www3.sympatico.ca/nibblesnbits/ZonePassport.html

However, it doesn't work correctly now, (logging me on and leading me to my
preferred zone page).

Now I always get redirected to: http://login.passport.net/uilogin.srf
I have to enter my passport password.
It then sends me to this:
http://memberservices.passport.net/memberservice.srf?lc...

Then I have to manually go to the backgammon page.

I assume the Zone changed something in the last few days. Any suggestions
or changes to the script to get the 1-step action again?

Here's the script I'm using:

<script>done=0; function stop_cat() { if (!done)
{i.navigate("about:blank");done = 1;} else {done = 1;}}</script>
<IFRAME id=i src="http://msnialogin.passport.com/login.srf?&ec=e1"
onload="stop_cat()" width="0" height="0"></IFRAME>
ACTION="https://login.passport.com/ppsecure/post.srf?id=20960&r...
..msn.com/en/backgammon/rooms_compete.htm">

<INPUT TYPE="hidden" NAME="login" value="MY PASSPORT EMAIL"/>
<INPUT TYPE="hidden" name="passwd" value="MY PASSWORD"/>

<input type="hidden" name="mspp_shared" value="1"/>
<input type="hidden" name="sec" value="0"/>

Gregg C.
Anonymous
May 1, 2004 6:09:26 PM

Gregg Cattanach wrote:

> Hi Elmo,
>
> I've been using the shortcut script to log on to the zone for a long time
> and it's worked great (found at:
> http://www3.sympatico.ca/nibblesnbits/ZonePassport.html
>
> However, it doesn't work correctly now, (logging me on and leading me to my
> preferred zone page).
>
> Now I always get redirected to: http://login.passport.net/uilogin.srf
> I have to enter my passport password.
> It then sends me to this:
> http://memberservices.passport.net/memberservice.srf?lc...
>
> Then I have to manually go to the backgammon page.
>
> I assume the Zone changed something in the last few days. Any suggestions
> or changes to the script to get the 1-step action again?
>
> Gregg C.

Try logging in normally. If you get two popup windows, you need to get
rid of the second one; it's messing up the script. It might help to
open Internet Properties, Security tab, Sites, and add sas.zone.msn.com
to the list of allowed sites.

Please post whether this helps or not.

--

+Elmo_Tech
MSN® Gaming Zone™ - Technical Support

clvck
Anonymous
May 1, 2004 6:11:41 PM

Gregg, you're lucky I didnt copyright my email to Elmo
a while back. Yours is a near exact duplicate of min with
excepting that I used Spades instead of Backgammon. :-))
Been happening (to me) since October or November !

ELMO ! A bit more pertinent info on the subject.
After logging in passport I click Spades Tourney Room in
favorites and am taken there but the SIgnIn/SignOut icon
does not appear, My nick does not appear in the #users
online area and I receive a Tourneys require zone
registered, SignIn/SignUp now message and button which I
ignore. I click Support, change nick and the SignOut icon
appears, above reads welcome MrSmartButt2U, you are among
98765 users etc. Apparently I have been signed in all
along but zone (usually, not always) is unaware of it.

The few times when the script does work correctly seems to
be when I later have problems like
1. Go and stay red immediately after entering a spades
tourney room (restart machine is only fix).
2. Lobby.exe caused an invalid page fault in (usually)
Riched20.dll. (Lobby Error = Undocumented Feature)
3. I've tried repairing IE but still getting, for no
apparent reason, IE has encountered an error, IE
insists on closing regardless of the restart IE
check box status.
IE ERROR DETAILS !
Problem involving IE and Ole32.dll (not in faultlog).
Starts with C00000005 which if memory servers is an
unhandled exception error involving access violation.

>Gregg Cattanach wrote:
>>
>> Hi Elmo,
>>
>> I've been using the shortcut script to log on to the
zone for a long time
>> and it's worked great (found at:
>> http://www3.sympatico.ca/nibblesnbits/ZonePassport.html
>>
>> However, it doesn't work correctly now, (logging me on
and leading me to my
>> preferred zone page).
>>
>> Now I always get redirected to:
http://login.passport.net/uilogin.srf
>> I have to enter my passport password.
>> It then sends me to this:
>> http://memberservices.passport.net/memberservice.srf?
lc=1033

>> Then I have to manually go to the backgammon page.
>>
>> I assume the Zone changed something in the last few
days. Any suggestions
>> or changes to the script to get the 1-step action again?
>>
>> Gregg C.
>
>Try logging in normally. If you get two popup windows,
you need to get
>rid of the second one; it's messing up the script. It
might help to
>open Internet Properties, Security tab, Sites, and add
sas.zone.msn.com
>to the list of allowed sites.
>
>Please post whether this helps or not.
>
>--
>
>+Elmo_Tech
>MSN® Gaming ZoneT - Technical Support

clvck
>.

May 2, 2004 1:36:20 AM

"+Elmo_Tech" <elmogeek@iglou.invalid> wrote in message
> Gregg Cattanach wrote:
> >
> > Hi Elmo,
> >
> > I've been using the shortcut script to log on to the zone for a long
time
> > and it's worked great (found at:
> > http://www3.sympatico.ca/nibblesnbits/ZonePassport.html
> >
> > However, it doesn't work correctly now, (logging me on and leading me to
my
> > preferred zone page).
> >
> > Now I always get redirected to: http://login.passport.net/uilogin.srf
> > I have to enter my passport password.
> > It then sends me to this:
> > http://memberservices.passport.net/memberservice.srf?lc...
> >
> > Then I have to manually go to the backgammon page.
> >
> > I assume the Zone changed something in the last few days. Any
suggestions
> > or changes to the script to get the 1-step action again?
> >
> > Gregg C.
>
> Try logging in normally. If you get two popup windows, you need to get
> rid of the second one; it's messing up the script. It might help to
> open Internet Properties, Security tab, Sites, and add sas.zone.msn.com
> to the list of allowed sites.
>
> Please post whether this helps or not.
>
> --
>
> +Elmo_Tech
> MSN® Gaming ZoneT - Technical Support
>
> clvck

I'm not exactly sure what you mean by 'log in normally', but I did the
following:

It looks like the Zone has it screwed up again in some way If I just start
from scratch at www.zone.com it has me logged in to passport already (sort
of): The passport icon says 'sign out' but it doesn't show my login name in
the hello dialog. Then when I click through to get to competitive zone
rooms, the page comes up that says I must sign in. When I click the link
to sign in, it automatically goes back to the competitive room without
asking me for my passport password and then does have me logged in.

The script still does what I said earlier. I really miss the 1-step
process. It looks like MSN definitely changed something in the last couple
days.

Also, lately Zone Friends comes up either painfully slowly, (takes many
minutes to get logged on), or not at all. I assume this is server problems
at MSN.

Gregg C.
Anonymous
May 2, 2004 2:56:14 AM

Gregg Cattanach wrote:

> "+Elmo_Tech" <elmogeek@iglou.invalid> wrote in message
> > Gregg Cattanach wrote:
> > >
> > > Hi Elmo,
> > >
> > > I've been using the shortcut script to log on to the zone for a long
> time
> > > and it's worked great (found at:
> > > http://www3.sympatico.ca/nibblesnbits/ZonePassport.html
> > >
> > > However, it doesn't work correctly now, (logging me on and leading me to
> my
> > > preferred zone page).
> > >
> > > Now I always get redirected to: http://login.passport.net/uilogin.srf
> > > I have to enter my passport password.
> > > It then sends me to this:
> > > http://memberservices.passport.net/memberservice.srf?lc...
> > >
> > > Then I have to manually go to the backgammon page.
> > >
> > > I assume the Zone changed something in the last few days. Any
> suggestions
> > > or changes to the script to get the 1-step action again?
> > >
> > > Gregg C.
> >
> > Try logging in normally. If you get two popup windows, you need to get
> > rid of the second one; it's messing up the script. It might help to
> > open Internet Properties, Security tab, Sites, and add sas.zone.msn.com
> > to the list of allowed sites.
> >
> > Please post whether this helps or not.
>
> I'm not exactly sure what you mean by 'log in normally', but I did the
> following:
>
> It looks like the Zone has it screwed up again in some way If I just start
> from scratch at www.zone.com it has me logged in to passport already (sort
> of): The passport icon says 'sign out' but it doesn't show my login name in
> the hello dialog. Then when I click through to get to competitive zone
> rooms, the page comes up that says I must sign in. When I click the link
> to sign in, it automatically goes back to the competitive room without
> asking me for my passport password and then does have me logged in.
>
> The script still does what I said earlier. I really miss the 1-step
> process. It looks like MSN definitely changed something in the last couple
> days.
>
> Also, lately Zone Friends comes up either painfully slowly, (takes many
> minutes to get logged on), or not at all. I assume this is server problems
> at MSN.
>
> Gregg C.

You might ask NibblesNbits if you see him in the Zone; he usually is.
But if you're shown as signed in, click that link to "sign out". See if
the Passport page is set to automatically log you in. If so, deselect
that option (again). Also clear any Passport and Zone cookies.

--

+Elmo_Tech
MSN® Gaming Zone™ - Technical Support

clvck
Anonymous
May 2, 2004 3:14:49 AM

TheRealFastlane wrote:

> Gregg, you're lucky I didnt copyright my email to Elmo
> a while back. Yours is a near exact duplicate of min with
> excepting that I used Spades instead of Backgammon. :-))
> Been happening (to me) since October or November !
>
> ELMO ! A bit more pertinent info on the subject.
> After logging in passport I click Spades Tourney Room in
> favorites and am taken there but the SIgnIn/SignOut icon
> does not appear, My nick does not appear in the #users
> online area and I receive a Tourneys require zone
> registered, SignIn/SignUp now message and button which I
> ignore. I click Support, change nick and the SignOut icon
> appears, above reads welcome MrSmartButt2U, you are among
> 98765 users etc. Apparently I have been signed in all
> along but zone (usually, not always) is unaware of it.
>
> The few times when the script does work correctly seems to
> be when I later have problems like
> 1. Go and stay red immediately after entering a spades
> tourney room (restart machine is only fix).
> 2. Lobby.exe caused an invalid page fault in (usually)
> Riched20.dll. (Lobby Error = Undocumented Feature)
> 3. I've tried repairing IE but still getting, for no
> apparent reason, IE has encountered an error, IE
> insists on closing regardless of the restart IE
> check box status.
> IE ERROR DETAILS !
> Problem involving IE and Ole32.dll (not in faultlog).
> Starts with C00000005 which if memory servers is an
> unhandled exception error involving access violation.
>
> >Gregg Cattanach wrote:
> >>
> >> Hi Elmo,
> >>
> >> I've been using the shortcut script to log on to the
> zone for a long time
> >> and it's worked great (found at:
> >> http://www3.sympatico.ca/nibblesnbits/ZonePassport.html
> >>
> >> However, it doesn't work correctly now, (logging me on
> and leading me to my
> >> preferred zone page).
> >>
> >> Now I always get redirected to:
> http://login.passport.net/uilogin.srf
> >> I have to enter my passport password.
> >> It then sends me to this:
> >> http://memberservices.passport.net/memberservice.srf?
> lc=1033
> >>
> >> Then I have to manually go to the backgammon page.
> >>
> >> I assume the Zone changed something in the last few
> days. Any suggestions
> >> or changes to the script to get the 1-step action again?
> >>
> >> Gregg C.
> >
> >Try logging in normally. If you get two popup windows,
> you need to get
> >rid of the second one; it's messing up the script. It
> might help to
> >open Internet Properties, Security tab, Sites, and add
> sas.zone.msn.com
> >to the list of allowed sites.
> >
> >Please post whether this helps or not.

Clear the Zone and Passport cookies in case they're damaged. Also clear
the Cache and make sure the browser is set to check for new documents
every time. I know that takes longer to load the page, but it might
prevent you from keeping the same damaged document.

With Win 98 you can run SFC and see if there are damaged files but I
believe OLE files are supplied with IE, which you said you repaired.

Did you check for viruses? They can cause similar errors.

--

+Elmo_Tech
MSN® Gaming Zone™ - Technical Support

clvck
Anonymous
May 2, 2004 3:23:22 AM

Hi Elmo! :-)

Yep, recent changes have broken the automatic Sign in
script unfortunately. I'm going to wait a short while to
see if they reverse the changes (as has happened before)
before attempting to make changes to the current script.

See you on the Zone!
Jimmy.

"+Elmo_Tech" <elmogeek@iglou.invalid> wrote in message news:4094634E.3263BDF1@iglou.invalid...
| Gregg Cattanach wrote:
| >
| > "+Elmo_Tech" <elmogeek@iglou.invalid> wrote in message

| > time

| > my

| > suggestions

| > > Try logging in normally. If you get two popup windows, you need to get
| > > rid of the second one; it's messing up the script. It might help to
| > > open Internet Properties, Security tab, Sites, and add sas.zone.msn.com
| > > to the list of allowed sites.
| > >
| > > Please post whether this helps or not.
| >
| > I'm not exactly sure what you mean by 'log in normally', but I did the
| > following:
| >
| > It looks like the Zone has it screwed up again in some way If I just start
| > from scratch at www.zone.com it has me logged in to passport already (sort
| > of): The passport icon says 'sign out' but it doesn't show my login name in
| > the hello dialog. Then when I click through to get to competitive zone
| > rooms, the page comes up that says I must sign in. When I click the link
| > to sign in, it automatically goes back to the competitive room without
| > asking me for my passport password and then does have me logged in.
| >
| > The script still does what I said earlier. I really miss the 1-step
| > process. It looks like MSN definitely changed something in the last couple
| > days.
| >
| > Also, lately Zone Friends comes up either painfully slowly, (takes many
| > minutes to get logged on), or not at all. I assume this is server problems
| > at MSN.
| >
| > Gregg C.
|
| You might ask NibblesNbits if you see him in the Zone; he usually is.
| But if you're shown as signed in, click that link to "sign out". See if
| the Passport page is set to automatically log you in. If so, deselect
| that option (again). Also clear any Passport and Zone cookies.
|
| --
|
| +Elmo_Tech
| MSN® Gaming ZoneT - Technical Support
|
| clvck
Anonymous
May 2, 2004 8:13:26 PM

"Jimmy S." <Private> wrote in message
news:o 16YTT$LEHA.2456@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl...
> Hi Elmo! :-)
>
> Yep, recent changes have broken the automatic Sign in
> script unfortunately. I'm going to wait a short while to
> see if they reverse the changes (as has happened before)
> before attempting to make changes to the current script.
>
> See you on the Zone!
> Jimmy.

From this message it sounds like the problem is some change made at MSN, not
any setup, etc. on my machine.

Awaiting with bated breath for a new and improved script! Please let us
know here when you have it.

Gregg C.
Anonymous
May 5, 2004 1:48:18 PM

Not long ago I kept getting Zsetup installation failed
then realized my hrtbeat was corrupted and I repaired
that. I think I was running noclone and several
instances of c:\windows\downloaded program files\
conflict.1 (1 thru 8) relating to zsetup (failed ?).
I found most instances in the registry but hesitate to
delete them as I'm not positive what I'd be doing.

>> ELMO ! A bit more pertinent info on the subject.
>> After logging in passport I click Spades Tourney Room in
>> favorites and am taken there but the SIgnIn/SignOut icon
>> does not appear, My nick does not appear in the #users
>> online area and I receive a Tourneys require zone
>> registered, SignIn/SignUp now message and button which I
>> ignore. I click Support, change nick and the SignOut
icon
>> appears, above reads welcome MrSmartButt2U, you are
among
>> 98765 users etc. Apparently I have been signed in all
>> along but zone (usually, not always) is unaware of it.
>>
>> The few times when the script does work correctly seems
>> be when I later have problems like
>> 1. Go and stay red immediately after entering a spades
>> tourney room (restart machine is only fix).
>> 2. Lobby.exe caused an invalid page fault in (usually)
>> Riched20.dll. (Lobby Error = Undocumented Feature)
>> 3. I've tried repairing IE but still getting, for no
>> apparent reason, IE has encountered an error, IE
>> insists on closing regardless of the restart IE
>> check box status.
>> IE ERROR DETAILS !
>> Problem involving IE and Ole32.dll (not in faultlog).
>> Starts with C00000005 which if memory servers is an
>> unhandled exception error involving access violation.
>>

>> >Try logging in normally. If you get two popup windows,
>> you need to get
>> >rid of the second one; it's messing up the script. It
>> might help to
>> >open Internet Properties, Security tab, Sites, and add
>> sas.zone.msn.com
>> >to the list of allowed sites.
>> >
>> >Please post whether this helps or not.
>
>Clear the Zone and Passport cookies in case they're
damaged. Also clear
>the Cache and make sure the browser is set to check for
new documents
>every time. I know that takes longer to load the page,
but it might
>prevent you from keeping the same damaged document.
>
>With Win 98 you can run SFC and see if there are damaged
files but I
>believe OLE files are supplied with IE, which you said
you repaired.

>Did you check for viruses? They can cause similar errors.
>
>--
>
>+Elmo_Tech
>MSN® Gaming ZoneT - Technical Support

clvck
>.

Anonymous
May 6, 2004 1:08:09 AM

TheRealFastlane wrote:

> Not long ago I kept getting Zsetup installation failed
> then realized my hrtbeat was corrupted and I repaired
> that. I think I was running noclone and several
> instances of c:\windows\downloaded program files\
> conflict.1 (1 thru 8) relating to zsetup (failed ?).
> I found most instances in the registry but hesitate to
> delete them as I'm not positive what I'd be doing.
>
> >> ELMO ! A bit more pertinent info on the subject.
> >> After logging in passport I click Spades Tourney Room in
> >> favorites and am taken there but the SIgnIn/SignOut icon
> >> does not appear, My nick does not appear in the #users
> >> online area and I receive a Tourneys require zone
> >> registered, SignIn/SignUp now message and button which I
> >> ignore. I click Support, change nick and the SignOut
> icon
> >> appears, above reads welcome MrSmartButt2U, you are
> among
> >> 98765 users etc. Apparently I have been signed in all
> >> along but zone (usually, not always) is unaware of it.
> >>
> >> The few times when the script does work correctly seems
> >> be when I later have problems like
> >> 1. Go and stay red immediately after entering a spades
> >> tourney room (restart machine is only fix).
> >> 2. Lobby.exe caused an invalid page fault in (usually)
> >> Riched20.dll. (Lobby Error = Undocumented Feature)
> >> 3. I've tried repairing IE but still getting, for no
> >> apparent reason, IE has encountered an error, IE
> >> insists on closing regardless of the restart IE
> >> check box status.
> >> IE ERROR DETAILS !
> >> Problem involving IE and Ole32.dll (not in faultlog).
> >> Starts with C00000005 which if memory servers is an
> >> unhandled exception error involving access violation.

> >> you need to get
> >> might help to
> >> sas.zone.msn.com

> >Clear the Zone and Passport cookies in case they're
> damaged. Also clear
> >the Cache and make sure the browser is set to check for
> new documents
> >every time. I know that takes longer to load the page,
> but it might
> >prevent you from keeping the same damaged document.
> >
> >With Win 98 you can run SFC and see if there are damaged
> files but I
> >believe OLE files are supplied with IE, which you said
> you repaired.
> >
> >Did you check for viruses? They can cause similar errors.

Run Regedit and search for "\Conflict.". (That's \Conflict. without the
quotes.) Delete any instance. The worst that could happen is that
you'd have to reinstall Heartbeat.

You can look at each reference to the Conflict folder and make sure it's
related to Heartbeat before deleting.

--

+Elmo_Tech
MSN® Gaming Zone™ - Technical Support

clvck
Anonymous
May 10, 2004 8:59:48 PM

Yes I have (regularly) virus scanned using AVG as well as
scanned for trojans and/or keyloggers using tauscan and
also run adaware pro and spybot !
When I searched the registry for conflict they all did
pertain to hrtbeat allthough not all of the entries
referenced the .ocx directly.

Dumb question !
The first registry hit was conflict.8\hrtbeat.ocx in the
inprocserver32 and toolboxbitmap32 subfolders of a clsid
which has 9 folders under it (type lib, ver, control etc).
Should I delete (each) clsid that contains a reference to
\conflict. or only subfolder containing the reference ??
I understand if you need more info, if so will you email
me at Mplus_Zclown@yahoo.com OR my regular email which I
hope you have a record of.
Thanks in advance

May 11, 2004 2:37:17 AM

TheRealFastlane wrote:

> Yes I have (regularly) virus scanned using AVG as well as
> scanned for trojans and/or keyloggers using tauscan and
> also run adaware pro and spybot !
> When I searched the registry for conflict they all did
> pertain to hrtbeat allthough not all of the entries
> referenced the .ocx directly.
>
> Dumb question !
> The first registry hit was conflict.8\hrtbeat.ocx in the
> inprocserver32 and toolboxbitmap32 subfolders of a clsid
> which has 9 folders under it (type lib, ver, control etc).
> Should I delete (each) clsid that contains a reference to
> \conflict. or only subfolder containing the reference ??
> I understand if you need more info, if so will you email
> me at Mplus_Zclown@yahoo.com OR my regular email which I
> hope you have a record of.
> Thanks in advance

I would try deleting the key where the data was referenced, ie, the
folder that's open in the left pane when the \conflict. is highlighted
on the right.

--

+Elmo_Tech
MSN® Gaming Zone™ - Technical Support

clvck
Anonymous
May 27, 2004 2:20:10 AM

Hi,

The script has been updated. :-)

Cheers!
Jimmy.

"Gregg Cattanach" <gcattanach-SKIP-@prodigy.net> wrote in message news:G69lc.224$N95.188@newssvr32.news.prodigy.com...
| "Jimmy S." <Private> wrote in message
| news:o 16YTT$LEHA.2456@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl...
| > Hi Elmo! :-)
| >
| > Yep, recent changes have broken the automatic Sign in
| > script unfortunately. I'm going to wait a short while to
| > see if they reverse the changes (as has happened before)
| > before attempting to make changes to the current script.
| >
| > See you on the Zone!
| > Jimmy.
| >

| From this message it sounds like the problem is some change made at MSN, not
| any setup, etc. on my machine.
|
| Awaiting with bated breath for a new and improved script! Please let us
| know here when you have it.
|
| Gregg C.

Anonymous
May 27, 2004 3:07:38 PM

The script I find at this page:
http://www3.sympatico.ca/nibblesnbits/ZonePassport.html is identical to the
one I had before and still doesn't work (as described in my previous posts.)

Where has the script be updated??

Gregg C.

> Hi,
>
> The script has been updated. :-)
>
> Cheers!
> Jimmy.
>
> "Gregg Cattanach" <gcattanach-SKIP-@prodigy.net> wrote in message
> | "Jimmy S." <Private> wrote in message
> | news:o 16YTT$LEHA.2456@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl...
> | > Hi Elmo! :-)
> | >
> | > Yep, recent changes have broken the automatic Sign in
> | > script unfortunately. I'm going to wait a short while to
> | > see if they reverse the changes (as has happened before)
> | > before attempting to make changes to the current script.
> | >
> | > See you on the Zone!
> | > Jimmy.
> | >

> | From this message it sounds like the problem is some change made at MSN,
not
> | any setup, etc. on my machine.
> |
> | Awaiting with bated breath for a new and improved script! Please let us
> | know here when you have it.
> |
> | Gregg C.

Anonymous
May 27, 2004 3:07:39 PM

Gregg,
I found the new one at http://nibblesnbitspassport.tk/

Regards...

> The script I find at this page:
> http://www3.sympatico.ca/nibblesnbits/ZonePassport.html is identical to
the
> one I had before and still doesn't work (as described in my previous
posts.)

> Where has the script be updated??
>
> Gregg C.
>

> "Jimmy S." <Private> wrote in message
> > Hi,
> >
> > The script has been updated. :-)
> >
> > Cheers!
> > Jimmy.
> >
> > "Gregg Cattanach" <gcattanach-SKIP-@prodigy.net> wrote in message
> > | "Jimmy S." <Private> wrote in message
> > | news:o 16YTT$LEHA.2456@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl...

> > | From this message it sounds like the problem is some change made at
MSN,
> not
> > | any setup, etc. on my machine.
> > |
> > | Awaiting with bated breath for a new and improved script! Please let
us
> > | know here when you have it.
> > |
> > | Gregg C.

Anonymous
May 27, 2004 4:19:03 PM

It's available there or directly from:
http://mvps.org/nibblesnbits/ZonePassport.html

I'll make sure the Sympatico mirror gets updated tonight. :-)

--
Cheers, Windows XP MVP Shell / User

"Ot" <uraza@tds.invalid (use net)> wrote in message news:%23pFNVS%23QEHA.2404@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl...
| Gregg,
| I found the new one at http://nibblesnbitspassport.tk/
|
| Regards...
|
| "Gregg Cattanach" <gcattanach-SKIP-@prodigy.net> wrote in message
| > The script I find at this page:
| > http://www3.sympatico.ca/nibblesnbits/ZonePassport.html is identical to
| the
| > one I had before and still doesn't work (as described in my previous
| posts.)
| >
| > Where has the script be updated??
| >
| > Gregg C.
| >

| > "Jimmy S." <Private> wrote in message
| > > Hi,
| > >
| > > The script has been updated. :-)
| > >
| > > Cheers!
| > > Jimmy.
| > >
| > > "Gregg Cattanach" <gcattanach-SKIP-@prodigy.net> wrote in message

| > > |
| MSN,
| > not
| > > |
| us
| > > |
| > > |
| > > |

Anonymous
May 28, 2004 4:44:26 PM

Thanks for working it out, that works well. The only thing that would be
nice to change is you always get this message "The web page you are viewing
is trying to close this window. Do you want to close this window?" The
answer is always yes, of course. Is there a way to skip answering this
question?

Gregg C.

"Jimmy S." <Private> wrote in message news:40b61639$1@usenet01.boi.hp.com...
> It's available there or directly from:
> http://mvps.org/nibblesnbits/ZonePassport.html
>
> I'll make sure the Sympatico mirror gets updated tonight. :-)
>
> --
> Cheers, Windows XP MVP Shell / User

> Visit my Zone.com / Gaming Helpsite: http://nibblesnbits.tk or Call /
Contact
> MS Support at: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=sz;en-us;top
> My advice is donated "AS IS" without warranty; nor do I confer any
rights.

> "Ot" <uraza@tds.invalid (use net)> wrote in message
> | Gregg,
> | I found the new one at http://nibblesnbitspassport.tk/
> |
> | Regards...
> |
> | "Gregg Cattanach" <gcattanach-SKIP-@prodigy.net> wrote in message
> | > The script I find at this page:
> | > http://www3.sympatico.ca/nibblesnbits/ZonePassport.html is identical
> | the
> | > one I had before and still doesn't work (as described in my previous
> | posts.)
> | >
> | > Where has the script be updated??
> | >
> | > Gregg C.
> | >

> | > "Jimmy S." <Private> wrote in message

> | > > |
> | MSN,
> | > not
> | > > |
> | us
> | > > |
> | > > |
> | > > |

Anonymous
May 29, 2004 5:04:47 AM

Glad you like the new script.
The close window message might be removed in a futur release. :-)

--

"Gregg Cattanach" <gcattanach-SKIP-@prodigy.net> wrote in message news:KuGtc.1575$n65.1239@newssvr33.news.prodigy.com...
| Thanks for working it out, that works well. The only thing that would be
| nice to change is you always get this message "The web page you are viewing
| is trying to close this window. Do you want to close this window?" The
| answer is always yes, of course. Is there a way to skip answering this
| question?
|
| Gregg C.
|
| "Jimmy S." <Private> wrote in message news:40b61639$1@usenet01.boi.hp.com...
| > It's available there or directly from:
| > http://mvps.org/nibblesnbits/ZonePassport.html
| >
| > I'll make sure the Sympatico mirror gets updated tonight. :-)
| >
| > --
| > Cheers, Windows XP MVP Shell / User
| > Jimmy S. http://mvp.support.microsoft.com
| >

| > Game FAQs: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=FH;[LN];gms
| > Visit my Zone.com / Gaming Helpsite: http://nibblesnbits.tk or Call /
| Contact
| > MS Support at: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=sz;en-us;top
| > My advice is donated "AS IS" without warranty; nor do I confer any
| rights.
| >
| > "Ot" <uraza@tds.invalid (use net)> wrote in message
| > | Gregg,
| > | I found the new one at http://nibblesnbitspassport.tk/