New install XP Pro, cant copy wmilib.sys file

Malke

Sunshine wrote:

First, go here for help in making good newsgroup posts:

http://www.dts-l.org/goodpost.htm

Then come back and make a good post including all necessary details.

In the meantime, here are a few things to try:

1. Make sure your installation cd is a good one, not scratched, etc. If
it is a copy, you may have a bad burn.

2. Test the RAM. I like Memtest86+ from www.memtest.org. Allow the test
to run for at least an hour or two unless you get errors immediately.
If you get errors, replace the RAM.

3. Test the hard drive with a diagnostic utility from the drive mftr.'s
website.

Malke
--
Elephant Boy Computers