Cue Ball Wizard

Last response: in Video Games
August 5, 2005 4:46:16 AM

I would be willing to sell my Cue Ball Wizard for $850
1 broken plastic piece near the top of playfield, needs a new mini cue.
Other than that it works great.
I'm just north of Chicago, in Evanston Il
You would have to pick it up.
Please email me at brianstarr@yahoo.com
Simply running out of living room space. :>

More about : cue ball wizard

Anonymous
August 5, 2005 4:46:17 AM

Damn, 5 hours....... Humm...... Wife says something about "over my dead
body".

Hope someone who can appreciate this gets it.

Jim Knight

!