Cue Ball Wizard

I would be willing to sell my Cue Ball Wizard for $850
1 broken plastic piece near the top of playfield, needs a new mini cue.
Other than that it works great.
I'm just north of Chicago, in Evanston Il
You would have to pick it up.
Please email me at brianstarr@yahoo.com
Simply running out of living room space. :>

Damn, 5 hours....... Humm...... Wife says something about "over my dead
body".

Hope someone who can appreciate this gets it.

Jim Knight