Cue Ball Wizard

I would be willing to sell my Cue Ball Wizard for $850
1 broken plastic piece near the top of playfield, needs a new mini cue.
Other than that it works great.
I'm just north of Chicago, in Evanston Il
You would have to pick it up.
Please email me at brianstarr@yahoo.com
Simply running out of living room space. :>
1 answer Last reply
More about ball wizard

    Damn, 5 hours....... Humm...... Wife says something about "over my dead
    body".

    Hope someone who can appreciate this gets it.

    Jim Knight

    <brianstarr@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    >I would be willing to sell my Cue Ball Wizard for $850
    > 1 broken plastic piece near the top of playfield, needs a new mini cue.
    > Other than that it works great.
    > I'm just north of Chicago, in Evanston Il
    > You would have to pick it up.
    > Please email me at brianstarr@yahoo.com
    > Simply running out of living room space. :>

Games Email Video Games