gerry

Hello,

Could somebody help me with my start up settings please, when I first start
up the pc it signs in as the administrator I then have to change users to
myself, and as I am the only person using the computer its a bit frustating,
also is there a way for me to boot up and go straight to my desktop and not
have the welcome screen, I really appreciate the help that I get from this
news group.

--
Many thanks

Gerry

Hi Gerry,

Click start/run, type CONTROL USERPASSWORDS2 and click ok. If you are
logging straight into the administrator account, first enable the line that
requires a user to log on with a username and password. Now, click on your
account in the list and recheck that line. Click apply/ok and follow the
prompts to autolog onto your regular user account rather than the
administrator.

--
Best of Luck,

http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/