Does anyone know if the native zip extraction tool supports command line
options?
Is it explorer that actually does the zip extraction?
If not what executable am I looking for?

I am actually looking to right a script that will automatically unzip a file
with a password on it. I want it to run overnight for me.

you should visit winzip.com, i think i have seen command line option at their
site....

"David Dillon" wrote:

> Does anyone know if the native zip extraction tool supports command line
> options?
> Is it explorer that actually does the zip extraction?
> If not what executable am I looking for?
>
> I am actually looking to right a script that will automatically unzip a file
> with a password on it. I want it to run overnight for me.

Thanks, but i found an answer in the thread "XP-Zipper in batch mode"
7-Zip does the job!