FS: Misc playfield parts from Gottlieb PlayBall EM

I have some parts from a Gottlieb PlayBall. I have a complete plastic
set(one has a chip and one has a crack), bob bumper caps and skirts,
flipper bats, playfield targets, and other miscelaneous playfield
items. Email for pics if you are interested. If no respnses are
forthcoming, I will be forced to put it all on epay, so if you need
something, please let me know. Email me at beatty1821 at hotmail dot
com. Thanks for looking and remember pinball rocks!!
Scott

I thought I should add that I also have a bunch of under playfield
parts as well, relays and coils and whatnot. Email me if you need
anything, this stuff just needs to go.
Scott