SP2 F@#$%^ my connection Up!!

And what is the issue? Without a clue, there is no way to help you. What
have you tried?
--
Chris H.
Microsoft Windows MVP/Tablet PC

"Mark" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>M Soft needs to fix this , NOW>>>>>>

"Mark" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>M Soft needs to fix this , NOW>>>>>>

Feel better now? If not, chill out some more.

If so, please describe your problem. No-one here can help until you do.

Dick Kistler

Harold

I am having the same problem...see my post on Sept 4.