the PAPA location near 7 Springs Ski Resort.)

Date: Friday August 12th
Time: 6:00 pm till nobody can flip any longer...(4:30 last party)
Games: TOO many to list...115+ pins....pool table...slot...air
hockey..

BYOBB please
(Bring Your Own Bottle & Babysitter)

Children are MORE than welcome...We just ask that you keep an eye on them
;)

Some light snacks will be provided...feel free to bring your
favorite!

A good friend of mine asked me to "invite" a few people over to his place.
So where better than here?
He has never been on rgp nor has he ever googled the past. I can't hardly
believe it but it's true.

His collection of pinball machines is quite impressive.
In addition to pinball machines he has one of the largest collections of
Disney memorabilia one could imagine. He also collects marionettes,
autographs, and countless other collectables. His collection is housed in a
roughly 6000 sq foot playhouse complete with plasma television...surround
sound...big screen..widescreen HD theatre style projector (basically a 15
foot
television;)...

It's a must see for everyone!!

If you are interested in coming out Friday night please email me at
cheth @ h o t ma il.com
for further details.

Since it's a road trip from PAPA the fewer folks driving the better off we
are.
Please let me know if you are willing to carpool, rider or driver. If you
are willing to drive please
also provide your hotel info and how many passengers you could take and what
time you were thinking of leaving. I'll try to help organize a carpool
effort since the
price of friggin gasoline is out of control.

For those of you that are unable to make it we have been editing a video
that will soon be finished and available for sale. We will include footage
of this party. Email me if
interested, I'll burn yours first.

Chet

P.S.
Guys THIS is where you have to take your wife....or the video you have to
show her...
She has to see how bad it "could be"....
My wife hasn't said a WORD about mine since I took her there...
I've quadrupled my collection since ;)

Ron was nice enough to have my family as guests at his house two years
ago. Impressive does not even begin to explain Ron's Playhouse. His pin
lineup is super. If you are debating whether or not to go, you will not
be disappointed.

Chet, I live to far away to attend. Please tell Ron I said hello. He
bought my Creature.

Thanks,

Gerry
www.pinballpromos.com

WOW , i have a season pass at 7springs (hello this is lars with todays
weather forecast) bike there,camp there and i've been missing out on
all these machines. Does he ever need someone to watch the place.
please please

I might have to consider this. Where near 7springs

mike