amar15

Honorable
Nov 20, 2012
I have Win 7 32 bit, 2 GB DDR3 RAM,and a dual core PC...So does it a Gaming PC and if not suggest me necessary upgrades so that I too have fun.

Solution
As in your current system has only a tiny upgrade path, which if you did would still result in bad performance. You are going to need a whole new modern system if you want better performance.

The fact the card is 2GB means nothing, that's pretty much the whole Kepler lineup you have described. Which card is it.

Are you connecting to the monitor by VGA by any chance?

amar15

Honorable
Nov 20, 2012
Ok,I have a Pentium(R) Dual Core CPU,a 4 GB of ddr2 RAM and a 2 GB graphic card...so do u call it a gaming PC now????Means can I play all the high graphic games like GTA-IV or COD-modern warfare..??

No.
The Pentiums are fairly old and wernt anything special back then. You will likely have to upgrade so you dont bottleneck any modern graphics card, the RAM will have to change as well since modern motherboards only support DDR3.
The fact the graphics card is 2GB means nothing, need to know what model it is before we can say if its any good.

amar15

Honorable
Nov 20, 2012
I had installed NVIDIA Geforce 2GB Graphic card and my PC screen turned out to be "more yellow",it was a bit yellowish before but after I installed the Graphic card its intensity(yellow) is more..so what you think of it..????

As in your current system has only a tiny upgrade path, which if you did would still result in bad performance. You are going to need a whole new modern system if you want better performance.

The fact the card is 2GB means nothing, that's pretty much the whole Kepler lineup you have described. Which card is it.

Are you connecting to the monitor by VGA by any chance?

Solution
So your graphics card is fairly old. You will need a brand new system, likely the whole thing if you want good performance.

VGA is an analog signal, the image quality can be impacted by a low quality cable. I advise if you can to switch to a digital signal like DVI or HDMI if you can.

amar15

Honorable
Nov 20, 2012
I dont have a DVI port to my monitor and in the case of switching to DVI ,I have to change my monitor or should I have any other alterative....plz suggest??

amar15

Honorable
Nov 20, 2012
Finally,my motherboard is compatible with NVIDIA GeForce 9400 GT,(N9400GT-MD1G) this card or not....????Using a DVI or a VGA cable is just a matter of quality,bt what about the graphic card compatibility with the motherboard...????

The yellow thing was why I asked whether your using a VGA cable, I suspect because you are using that its distorting the image and it appears to be yellow. Though checking in your diaplay settings and tinkering with the monitors colour balance will probably help if not outright solve the problem.

No.