Anyone have a scan of backbox yellow WARNING text (wms)?

I'm going to be repainting the head on my ST:TNG, and was wondering if
anyone has a scan of the yellow warning text that appears on the back
of the head.

I was thinking aout creating a waterslide decal, and then applying a
clearcoat afterward.

Has anyone tried this, or have other suggestions on how to restore this
area?

Dave

On 4 Aug 2005 21:23:35 -0700, "dmp65" <davepauk@hotmail.com> wrote:

>I'm going to be repainting the head on my ST:TNG, and was wondering if
>anyone has a scan of the yellow warning text that appears on the back
>of the head.

[...]

There seems to be no good way to do this yourself. If you send the
head to Big Time Cabinets they will silkscreen the text on for a very
reasonable price.

Thanks for the info, Chris.

Unfortunately, shipping my backbox from Canada to Big Time is very cost
prohibitive.

Dave

If anyone has one, please email me directly... davepauk AT hotmail.com

Thanks!

Chris

Distinguished
Dec 7, 2003

We at Big Time Cabinets have a silkscreen of the warning text that we apply
to all our WPC heads. We charge $25 for this service, you pay shipping
either way on your head. Please inquire direct if you are interested,
thanks!

Chris Munson
Big Time Cabinets