SP2 is Bad for Internet Connection

MN-520 for my lap top has lost all connection , I get
error ref for 871122 but that is no help. The wirless
equiptment I have is Microsoft , you would think they
would solve their software issue. I don't see any
responces for the screwups with SP2...
Whats up with this S@#$?????

susan_34

Thanks for the help. I really like the way you work. Advertising is great. Never learned how to write advertising until tonight , until I studied your response. Your a good writer and smart. Learned alot tonight , Thanks.
Susan G.