PAPA 8 Registration

Online pre-registration for PAPA 8 will close Monday morning,
August 8. Of course, anyone is welcome to register on-site,
and we will have T-shirts for sale during the event as well.

http://www.papa.org/papa8/

Kevin

From Kevin's webpage:

https://www.papa.org/register.php

Please note that pre-registration is not required - any player may
register on-site at any time during the tournament. However,
pre-registering has several advantages:

pre-registrants will be admitted to the tournament site early
pre-registrants will be entered in a drawing for a special prize, to be
awarded at the tournament
pre-registrations help us gauge how many players to expect
if we expect lots of players, we may expand the number of qualifying
slots to advance to final rounds in each division
if you buy the package, everything will be waiting for you at the
tournament as soon as you arrive
you can reserve a T-shirt (the popular sizes have sold out every year so
far)
lower player numbers prove that you are cooler than other people :)

-

http://www.myhomegameroom.com