Problems with "Vic Ireland"?

Has anyone dealt with Victor Ireland before? (vireland [at] workingdesigns
[d()t] com)

I paypal'd him for a Pinbot translite on July 20th and haven't heard from
him since - more than two weeks. My emails requesting a shipment date
and/or tracking number have gone unanswered, and the item has not showed up.

I'm considering filing a PayPal claim - what's the standard waiting period?

Awol
awol [AT] i-hacked [D()T] com

Vic is an excellent A+ straight up guy. I would gander to say that your
email has possibly gone into his spam box. I have never had a problem
dealing with him. Try another email.

Glad to hear your praise of Vic. You're probably right.

Looking at RGP, it seems he's posted several times in the past few days, so
maybe he'll see this post and check his over-active spam filter! =)

Awol

<mikep28@omuonline.net> wrote in message
> Vic is an excellent A+ straight up guy. I would gander to say that your
> email has possibly gone into his spam box. I have never had a problem
> dealing with him. Try another email.

brianc

Distinguished
Dec 11, 2002

Maybe I ended up in your spam box too. I was looking for a lockdown
bar for my gorgar.

Vic, Please email me. oldbandman @yahoo. com
(Take out the spaces)

I will also chip in and confirm that IMHO Vic is a standup guy,
definitely someone I would do business with.

regards
Paul

Heh, you are correct. You'd been tagged as spam. I got your email
now. Check your mail.

On Fri, 5 Aug 2005 03:29:28 -0500, "awol [AT] i-hacked [D0T] com"
<awol.AT.i-hacked.D0T.com@the.inter.net> wrote:

>Glad to hear your praise of Vic. You're probably right.
>
>Looking at RGP, it seems he's posted several times in the past few days, so
>maybe he'll see this post and check his over-active spam filter! =)
>
>Awol
>
><mikep28@omuonline.net> wrote in message
>> Vic is an excellent A+ straight up guy. I would gander to say that your
>> email has possibly gone into his spam box. I have never had a problem
>> dealing with him. Try another email.

Yep. Met him and his son at PAGG this year. Helluva nice guy. Oh and Vic
I'm bringing your who mini pf to extreme tomorrow. be there! :)

--
Cliffy - CARGPB2
A passion for pinball!

Vic is a good guy in my book- surprised to hear of any problems. Give him
some time- may be busy or tied-up with something....

Ray J.
--
Action Pinball & Amusement, LLC
Salt Lake City, Utah USA

wrote in message news:ebFIe.80$KX4.10@okepread05...
> Has anyone dealt with Victor Ireland before? (vireland [at] workingdesigns
> [d()t] com)
>
> I paypal'd him for a Pinbot translite on July 20th and haven't heard from
> him since - more than two weeks. My emails requesting a shipment date
> and/or tracking number have gone unanswered, and the item has not showed
up.

> I'm considering filing a PayPal claim - what's the standard waiting
period?

> Awol
> awol [AT] i-hacked [D()T] com

I agree. Vic has always been one of the good guys.
But... that's not the email addy I've used with him. Maybe he hasn't been
checking that email.
I'll shoot him an email to the other address to see if that's so.

-- Ed

"Ray Johnson - Action Pinball" <staff@actionpinball.com> wrote in message
> Vic is a good guy in my book- surprised to hear of any problems. Give him
> some time- may be busy or tied-up with something....
>
> Ray J.
> --
> Action Pinball & Amusement, LLC
> Salt Lake City, Utah USA
> Web: www.actionpinball.com
>
> We're serious about pinball. Anything else is just for fun!
>

> "awol [AT] i-hacked [D0T] com" <awol.AT.i-hacked.D0T.com@the.inter.net>
> wrote in message news:ebFIe.80$KX4.10@okepread05...
>> Has anyone dealt with Victor Ireland before? (vireland [at]
>> workingdesigns
>> [d()t] com)
>>
>> I paypal'd him for a Pinbot translite on July 20th and haven't heard
>> from
>> him since - more than two weeks. My emails requesting a shipment date
>> and/or tracking number have gone unanswered, and the item has not showed
> up.
>>
>> I'm considering filing a PayPal claim - what's the standard waiting
> period?
>>

>> Awol
>> awol [AT] i-hacked [D()T] com

Vic was just here at my place and he's headed to his hotel in San Jose.
He hasn't been able to check email all day.

--
Cliffy - CARGPB2
A passion for pinball!
http://www.passionforpinball.com

I saw he posted a reply to this thread earlier. Naturally, I didn't see it
until -after- I already hit the send button....

-- Ed

"Cliffy" <crinear@comcast.net> wrote in message
> Vic was just here at my place and he's headed to his hotel in San Jose. He
> hasn't been able to check email all day.
>
> GPE wrote:
>> I agree. Vic has always been one of the good guys.
>> But... that's not the email addy I've used with him. Maybe he hasn't
>> been checking that email.
>> I'll shoot him an email to the other address to see if that's so.
>>
>> -- Ed
>>

>> "Ray Johnson - Action Pinball" <staff@actionpinball.com> wrote in message
>>
>>>Vic is a good guy in my book- surprised to hear of any problems. Give
>>>him
>>>some time- may be busy or tied-up with something....
>>>
>>>Ray J.
>>>--
>>>Action Pinball & Amusement, LLC
>>>Salt Lake City, Utah USA
>>>Web: www.actionpinball.com
>>>
>>>We're serious about pinball. Anything else is just for fun!

>>>up.

>>>period?

> --
> Cliffy - CARGPB2
> A passion for pinball!
> http://www.passionforpinball.com

Just to let everyone know, Vic did get in contact with me. He shipped out
my item, and it arrived today in excellent condition.

Awol