My computer came with an OEM version in it. It has a seperate partition for
the recovery of Windows instead of having a CD to recover.

Allan

Allan wrote:

> My computer came with an OEM version in it. It has a seperate partition for
> the recovery of Windows instead of having a CD to recover.
>
> Allan

There is no OEM version for the free version of AVG. In
any event, it can be downloaded from its own website at
this URL:

http://free.grisoft.com/freeweb.php

And in regards to the OEM Windows version, read the manual
or check with the OEM for a way to burn a CD recovery image,
if possible.

=?Utf-8?B?QWxsYW4=?= wrote:

> My computer came with an OEM version in it. It has a seperate partition for
> the recovery of Windows instead of having a CD to recover.

If your hard drive crashes, what will you do?

--
http://www.bootdisk.com/

dl

was there a question?