IPB: Pinball 2000 Playfield Glass ( SOLD OUT! )

Thanks to all who purchased a glass. We are sold out!
Thanks for your purchase at IPB

STAFF
IBP

So what's for sale next? Do I need to keep refreshing the site or can
you give us some idea when you'll offer other stuff?

In article <1123253109.739906.88720@o13g2000cwo.googlegroups.com>, Tom Stevens
says...

>So what's for sale next? Do I need to keep refreshing the site or can
>you give us some idea when you'll offer other stuff?

Keep refreshing. It's only up to 141,000.

> Thanks to all who purchased a glass. We are sold out!

See what happens when you use the web!

(Hint: KEEP IT UP!)

Bary - NY

Now, here's hoping it arrives in _one_ BIG piece.

;)

--
Fred
TX

"Illinois Pinball Company" <staff@illinoispinball.com> wrote

> Thanks to all who purchased a glass. We are sold out!
> Thanks for your purchase at IPB
>
> STAFF
> IBP

Regular glass is 43". How long is P2K glass?