Explorer.exe has encountered an error everytime I attempt ..

I have several XP Pro SP2 machines and one Windows 2003 server std pc, that
has this problem now. All anti-virus is up to date, no spyware ect.
The build are fairly new.
Does anyone know of any issues out as of late that could cause this problem.
I tried to re-install SP2 for the XP machines and it did not help.
I ran SFC on one XP machine and the problem continues.
I would like to avoid rebuilding a PC because of a problem like this, not to
mention it is happening on one server as well.
The XP machines are patched and up to date, the server as well including SP1.

Thanks,

From: "D.A" <DA@discussions.microsoft.com>

| I have several XP Pro SP2 machines and one Windows 2003 server std pc, that
| has this problem now. All anti-virus is up to date, no spyware ect.
| The build are fairly new.
| Does anyone know of any issues out as of late that could cause this problem.
| I tried to re-install SP2 for the XP machines and it did not help.
| I ran SFC on one XP machine and the problem continues.
| I would like to avoid rebuilding a PC because of a problem like this, not to
| mention it is happening on one server as well.
| The XP machines are patched and up to date, the server as well including SP1.
|
| Thanks,

What problem ? It wasn't fully defined. What error message -- quote it exactly.

Don't depend on th e"subject" line of a News Post. Make sure your subject is in the body of
the post as well becuase your subject was ct-off and there are really no facts about your
problem in the body.

--
Dave
http://www.ik-cs.com/got-a-virus.htm