More about explorer encountered error everytime attempt

    From: "D.A" <DA@discussions.microsoft.com>

    | I have several XP Pro SP2 machines and one Windows 2003 server std pc, that
    | has this problem now. All anti-virus is up to date, no spyware ect.
    | The build are fairly new.
    | Does anyone know of any issues out as of late that could cause this problem.
    | I tried to re-install SP2 for the XP machines and it did not help.
    | I ran SFC on one XP machine and the problem continues.
    | I would like to avoid rebuilding a PC because of a problem like this, not to
    | mention it is happening on one server as well.
    | The XP machines are patched and up to date, the server as well including SP1.
    |
    | Thanks,

    What problem ? It wasn't fully defined. What error message -- quote it exactly.

    Don't depend on th e"subject" line of a News Post. Make sure your subject is in the body of
    the post as well becuase your subject was ct-off and there are really no facts about your
    problem in the body.

    --
    Dave
    http://www.ik-cs.com/got-a-virus.htm