Zone file Download problems

Last response: in Video Games
May 6, 2004 12:28:36 AM

Ok, here's the problem. I can't download anything with internet explorer.
when I click on a download link, it acts like the host is down (comes up
with a message saying it can't connect to the host because of server issues,
blah blah). To play Asheron's Call, I need to download zone files. When I
get to the page where you download the zone files at, I just see the message
"Please wait, downloading Zone software" and the spade never loads. It sits
at this screen for a while before I finally decide to leave the page. I'm
on cable, so I shouldn't be sitting there for a while.. the download just
isn't starting. Any help?
Anonymous
May 6, 2004 9:50:28 AM

Neil Patel wrote:

> Ok, here's the problem. I can't download anything with internet explorer.
> when I click on a download link, it acts like the host is down (comes up
> with a message saying it can't connect to the host because of server issues,
> blah blah). To play Asheron's Call, I need to download zone files. When I
> get to the page where you download the zone files at, I just see the message
> "Please wait, downloading Zone software" and the spade never loads. It sits
> at this screen for a while before I finally decide to leave the page. I'm
> on cable, so I shouldn't be sitting there for a while.. the download just
> isn't starting. Any help?

Try these helpful sites:

http://www3.sympatico.ca/nibblesnbits/EnterRooms.html#f...
http://zonesysops.com/clips/heartbeat.html

Read about the Repair Heartbeat utility on my home page.
http://members.iglou.com/elmogeek/

--

+Elmo_Tech
MSN® Gaming Zone™ - Technical Support