  • Cable
  • Computers
Last response: in Computer Brands
May 25, 2004 1:00:00 PM

Does the 17" Dell Ultrasharp LCD monitor come with a DVI cable or only
with the analog cable? I know that it has the ports for both but what
about the cables? Thank you.

Please reply in this forum, above email address is no longer valid.
Have a nice day AND a happy life. Acadia.

More about : ultrasharp lcd monitor question

Anonymous
May 25, 2004 4:36:51 PM

My 1703FP came with both cables.

"bc_acadia" <bc_acadia@my-deja.com> wrote in message
> Does the 17" Dell Ultrasharp LCD monitor come with a DVI cable or only
> with the analog cable? I know that it has the ports for both but what
> about the cables? Thank you.
>
> Please reply in this forum, above email address is no longer valid.
> Have a nice day AND a happy life. Acadia.
Anonymous
May 25, 2004 10:44:54 PM

"Pen" <pen34us_nospam@hotmail.com> wrote in

> My 1703FP came with both cables.
>
> "bc_acadia" <bc_acadia@my-deja.com> wrote in message
>> Does the 17" Dell Ultrasharp LCD monitor come with a DVI cable or only
>> with the analog cable? I know that it has the ports for both but what
>> about the cables? Thank you.
>>
>> Please reply in this forum, above email address is no longer valid.
>> Have a nice day AND a happy life. Acadia.

As did mine....
!