Ultrasharp LCD monitor question

Does the 17" Dell Ultrasharp LCD monitor come with a DVI cable or only
with the analog cable? I know that it has the ports for both but what
about the cables? Thank you.

Please reply in this forum, above email address is no longer valid.
Have a nice day AND a happy life. Acadia.
2 answers Last reply
More about ultrasharp monitor question

    My 1703FP came with both cables.

    "Pen" <pen34us_nospam@hotmail.com> wrote in

    > My 1703FP came with both cables.
    >
    > "bc_acadia" <bc_acadia@my-deja.com> wrote in message
    >> Does the 17" Dell Ultrasharp LCD monitor come with a DVI cable or only
    >> with the analog cable? I know that it has the ports for both but what
    >> about the cables? Thank you.
    >>
    >> Please reply in this forum, above email address is no longer valid.
    >> Have a nice day AND a happy life. Acadia.

    As did mine....

Dell LCD Monitor Ultrasharp Cable Computers