WTB: Keychain promo plastics for NGG

I'm looking for the Buzz and Bud keychain promo plastics for NGG. Does
anyone have them available for sale? Please contact me if you do.
Thanks.

Ted

Ted I have a few Bud keyfobs left, I'm out of Buzz. $2 plus mailing.

Dave

--

Dave Mercer
For Amusement Only

Dave,

Thanks. I will order one through your site. Much appreciated.

Ted