IPB Distributor Price Structure Now Available for Viewing ..

Distributors can now contact staff@illinoispinball.com and request a
user name and password for viewing the distributor price structure
page.

This page will contain the distributor's prices for products.

>From the main page, click on the Distributor Pricing Button and log in
once you receive your user name and password

http://www.illinoispinball.com/index2.html

Thanks
STAFF
IPB

Thanks guys, I'll look into this early next week. The website stuff and
sales events have been very welcome and helpful to this point.

Dave

--

Dave Mercer
For Amusement Only