Help with MN-700

Mac

I need help on how to setup the MN-700,I have 2 laptop
that needs to setup running WinXP Pro.

Sorry, it's really hard to hold your hand through cyber-space! ;)

Are you having any particular issue? I found the enclosed documentation to
be as simple and straightforward as can be.

"Mac" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I need help on how to setup the MN-700,I have 2 laptop
> that needs to setup running WinXP Pro.

Mac

I cannot get into utilty's window but I have connectivity
between the modem and the router

Make sure your computer is setup for DHCP or manually set your LAN IP
address to 192.168.2.5 before proceeding.

Using a wired (i.e. Ethernet) connection, physically set up the router,
modem and PC. Tunr everything off then turn on the modem, router and PC (in
that order). Open a browser window and type the address http://192.168.2.1
and press the ENTER key. Use the default password to log on to the router.
Configure your WAN settings and configure your router to do wireless, but
don't set up any encryption or wireless security yet. Make sure that the
other laptop can see the wireless network and access the Internet. Once
this is OK, log back on to the router and set up any encryption you might
want. Remove ethernet connection from router and configure remaining laptop
with appropriate security settings.

"Mac" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

[text clipped]