Capcom/Pinball magic display problem

Got a pinball magic with a bad display, a few lines in the middle are
bad, so i cant se anything.

Alot stores have "Williams/bally/capcom" displays. But i read somewhere
that i need to change the power on the powersupply if i want to use a
"none-pure" capcom display.

Can it be something else then the display?

Thx.

Like Lloyd sez, same dmd. I had to put a new one in my PM when I got it
and it was plug 'n play with a vishay :)

--
Cliffy - CARGPB2
A passion for pinball!

A DMD that works in Williams/Bally will work in Capcom. You can check power
to the Capcom DMD just to be sure it's good and your display is going bad.
LTG :)

<gambit@spray.se> wrote in message
> Got a pinball magic with a bad display, a few lines in the middle are
> bad, so i cant se anything.
>
> Alot stores have "Williams/bally/capcom" displays. But i read somewhere
> that i need to change the power on the powersupply if i want to use a
> "none-pure" capcom display.
>
> Can it be something else then the display?
>
> Thx.

TRENDING THREADS