Nicknames !

Hi,

Why in www.msn.com I use the nickname SNAP®, but in www.zone.com it's not
possible use this ? The .Net Passport isn't integrate my user information in
all Microsoft sites ??

Thank's

Weber Ress

Weber Ress wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Why in www.msn.com I use the nickname SNAP®, but in www.zone.com it's not
> possible use this ? The .Net Passport isn't integrate my user information in
> all Microsoft sites ??
>
> Thanks
>
> Weber Ress

You might find an answer here:

http://www3.sympatico.ca/nibblesnbits/ZonePassport.html

--

+Elmo_Tech
MSN® Gaming Zone™ - Technical Support

clvck

Elmo,

The procedure don't work. My MSN.com Nickname SNAP®, isn't possible use in
Zone.com. It's stranger !! I use my nickname in MSN Chat, groups, etc w/ no
problems.

What you suggest ?

Thank's

Weber

Weber Ress wrote:

> Elmo,
>
> The procedure don't work. My MSN.com Nickname SNAP®, isn't possible use in
> Zone.com. It's stranger !! I use my nickname in MSN Chat, groups, etc w/ no
> problems.
>
> What you suggest ?
>
> Thank's
>
> Weber
>
> "+Elmo_Tech" <elmogeek@iglou.invalid> wrote in message
> > Weber Ress wrote:
> > >
> > > Hi,
> > >
> > > Why in www.msn.com I use the nickname SNAP®, but in www.zone.com it's
> not
> > > possible use this ? The .Net Passport isn't integrate my user
> information in
> > > all Microsoft sites ??
> > >
> > > Thanks
> > >
> > > Weber Ress
> >
> > You might find an answer here:
> >
> > http://www3.sympatico.ca/nibblesnbits/ZonePassport.html

Use the nickname widget to see if the name is acceptable. If not, try
another nickname.

http://website.lineone.net/~xenophobe/namewidget.html

--

+Elmo_Tech
MSN® Gaming Zone™ - Technical Support

clvck

The "Registered" ASCII character that you are using in you nickname is not
an acceptable Zone name.
--
+DocJeff
MemberPlus - Technical Support