Tech Question on ToM

A little problem just poked it's head... Sometimes my ToM thinks I shot
the ball and hit the trunk...all before the ball leaves the shooter
lane. It has no errors at boot-up. Anyone know what might be causing
this problem???
Thanks, Bob

the Eddy sensor in front of the trunk. It maybe adjusted wrong. If
it's adjusted to sensitive. It will go off from a little vibration or
something. My magnasaves do that from time to time. will go off as
soon as I hit hocus pocus.

I should have mentioned that I have already adjusted that pot exactly
as described, but it didn't correct the problem. ( I adjusted until the
led came on, then ever so slightly backed off until the led went out-as
close to on as possible.) Do you guys think I should back it off even a
bit more?
Thanks again, Bob

i have the same problems with my magnasaves. You may want to turn it a
hair more than usual. I think vibration moves the adjustment screw.
Cuz i'll get mine set just right. then after a little while, it will
start doing it again. Someone mentioned to me, that they used a small
dab of nail polish on the edge of the adjustment screw to lock it in
place. Make sure that is your issue before you do that thou. maybe
you should mark it after you get it set and watch to see if it moves.

Check the eddy sensor in front of the trunk that lets the game know a steel
ball went by. There is a small board near there with a LED on it and a tiny
potentiometer. To adjust it, turn the potentiometer until the LED goes on,
then back it off just until the LED goes off. See if that helps your
problem. LTG :)

<rsbrownhb@verizon.net> wrote in message
> A little problem just poked it's head... Sometimes my ToM thinks I shot
> the ball and hit the trunk...all before the ball leaves the shooter
> lane. It has no errors at boot-up. Anyone know what might be causing
> this problem???
> Thanks, Bob

There's an improved version of the eddy sensor
board if all else fails, or it continues to give you
trouble.

It is available here:

http://www.pbliz.com/id115.htm

Solves all the BS problems with the games that use them.

--
Fred
TX