Montoring Bandwidth of Computers Connected to Linksys Router

john

Splendid
Aug 25, 2003

Does anyone know of any software that would allow me to monitor the
bandwidth of IPs of a couple of computers behind my linksys wireless
router? Any ideas/suggestions....

Thanks!
John

> Does anyone know of any software that would allow me to monitor the
> bandwidth of IPs of a couple of computers behind my linksys wireless
> router? Any ideas/suggestions....

dumeter can keep totals as well as showing throughput

"Onlineeye Pro" might be the better solution