Anyone know how to get a hols of Robert Frysztak?

Still looking for a way to get in touch with him. I sent him a Robot to mod
for me quite some time back and have not heard
back. I have sent several emails to rfrysztak@notwires.com but never got a
reply. Does Bob have another email address that is more current?

Zardoz

Distinguished
May 30, 2003

Just had email exchange w/ him today. Bobby is very busy guy because of
this hobby and, believe it or not, his main source of income, his
chosen feild of endevor, work. Seems he has robots commin out his......
back door, he has so many on his bench awaitin' LEDs. Be patient, he
will get back to you. You have the correct email address.

I shot him an email also. I thought he didn't like me :) Its August so
maybe he is on vacation and will get back to us.

Mike
www.habos-arcade.com