WTB Boulders for Wh2o

I am looking for the following Lost Mine Boulder and the Boulder Garden
for the pop bumper If you have or know where to get please let me know
Thanks
Ray

HAH! There was a post on this just a bit ago!

See: www.bayaraeamusements.com

--
Fred
TX

"Twilight4u" <rtw334@yahoo.com> wrote

> I am looking for the following Lost Mine Boulder and the Boulder Garden
> for the pop bumper If you have or know where to get please let me know
> Thanks
> Ray

Try this link: http://bayareaamusements.com

(It was incorrect in their post....)

--
Fred
TX

"Twilight4u" <rtw334@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:1123289952.206346.255720@o13g2000cwo.googlegroups.com...
> I am looking for the following Lost Mine Boulder and the Boulder Garden
> for the pop bumper If you have or know where to get please let me know
> Thanks
> Ray

TRENDING THREADS