MN500, resetting problem....

Hi. I am having a problem with my MN500 resetting my
confguration after I have set everything up. I have a
desktop (hardwired) and a laptop (wireless) connnected
both with XP. The problem I have is when I try to
connect the laptop to the configured wireless connection
I made for it. When I go into the Microsoft Broadband
Networking utility on the desktop and log in, everything
has reset to the factroy default. Now I had no problems
for months connecting wirelessly to my configuration but
now this is happining and after I re-configure it, it
connects the laptop 1 time the the next time I try to
connect I have to re-configure the wireless connection in
the Microsoft Broadband Networking utility. I don't
understand what is causing it to reset everytime?? I am
really getting tired of re-entering all the information
in when I want to use my laptop. The other thing is I
saved my configuration in the Microsoft Broadband
Networking utility and when I try to restore my settings
after it has reset again, my configuration does not
restore. It goes through the restore process and when
it's done it's all the same (factory default settings).
Why does it not restore my settings??? I have no
problems with the desktop connecting to the internet at
any time. Does anyone have any ideas as to why this is
happining??? HELP PLEASE :)
1 answer Last reply
More about mn500 resetting problem

    I'm having the same problem with my MN500 base station...
    if you get any solution, please, forward me...
    Thanks

Routers Microsoft Networking