HELP!! Custom message on WPS 95

OK, the good news, all repairs are over! Time to just enjoy the games
for a while. However, I really want to put custom messages on my
games, what keeps happening is I turn custom message on, go to the
enter custom message screen, enter the message, now according to the
book, I am supposed to hold enter down when I am done, but enter just
makes it tab across the entire screen to page two, then continues
through page 2 to 3.. How do I get the message to stay in when I am
done! I have entered the same message ten times and cannot get this to
work!

Thanks
Steve

This is on Indiana Jones..

Hey,

You have to keep hitting enter all the way through page three until it
saves. NOW, you cant go back in to look at it to make sure it's
there....or it gets erased again! Just hit enter all the way through
page three...then watch the attract sequence for it. You also have to
have custom message set to "ON" elsewhere I believe.

Barry - NY

Never mind, figured it out.. Just hold enter through screens 2 and 3
then it saves.. I thought that was going on forever....

Pinball rules..

Steve

Adi

You either have to type in all 3 or put one in and skip the other 2 (keep
entering blanks). Then, it will save the whole thing. Simple, really.

Best regards,
Adi
www.txpinball.com

"Balboa Rules" <scascella@cox.net> wrote in message
> OK, the good news, all repairs are over! Time to just enjoy the games
> for a while. However, I really want to put custom messages on my
> games, what keeps happening is I turn custom message on, go to the
> enter custom message screen, enter the message, now according to the
> book, I am supposed to hold enter down when I am done, but enter just
> makes it tab across the entire screen to page two, then continues
> through page 2 to 3.. How do I get the message to stay in when I am
> done! I have entered the same message ten times and cannot get this to
> work!
>
> Thanks
> Steve
>
> This is on Indiana Jones..

The pages that are filled with spaces will not be included, smart thing isnt
it. Just curious, what do you have for your custom message?

Okay, maybe its poll time!

--Eric