MS "DUPS" dll hell utility, runtime error ?

Anyone using this ?. I am trying to solve a DLL issue on a machine, but when
using the "cmpwithlist.exe" VB utility included, it throws up the following
error:

Run-time error '429':
ActiveX component can't create object

Any ideas ? I have tried to run on a few computers. One of them threw up
an error about msdatgrd.ocx not being found, so I copied it over and
registered it, and now I get the same error on this machine.
1 answer Last reply
More about dups hell utility runtime error

    http://www.vbaccelerator.com/insprob.htm

    regards,
    ssg MS-MVP

    Rob wrote:

    > Anyone using this ?. I am trying to solve a DLL issue on a machine, but when
    > using the "cmpwithlist.exe" VB utility included, it throws up the following
    > error:
    >
    > Run-time error '429':
    > ActiveX component can't create object
    >
    > Any ideas ? I have tried to run on a few computers. One of them threw up
    > an error about msdatgrd.ocx not being found, so I copied it over and
    > registered it, and now I get the same error on this machine.

Runtime DLL Windows XP