HELP: CC TV Baseball. Anyone own one?

I have ordered the schematics but want to see if someone could answer a
few questions. My game semi works but needs some cleaning and
adjusting. Questions 1) Do you have to hold the pitch button down until
the ball is thrown onto the playfield or do you hit it once and let go?
Question 2) On the pitching motor, the bottom gear on the right, next
to the steel plate, is there supposed to be a five or six tooth long
section that is flat? My pitching unit runs but after it throws a ball,
it will not cycle through on the next pitch. I think the flatten gear
section is causing the pitching arm to lock up, but not sure. If anyone
could help, I would appreciate it.

Thanks
Bill

doctorpinball@charter.net wrote:
> I have ordered the schematics but want to see if someone could answer a
> few questions. My game semi works but needs some cleaning and
> adjusting. Questions 1) Do you have to hold the pitch button down until
> the ball is thrown onto the playfield or do you hit it once and let go?
> Question 2) On the pitching motor, the bottom gear on the right, next
> to the steel plate, is there supposed to be a five or six tooth long
> section that is flat? My pitching unit runs but after it throws a ball,
> it will not cycle through on the next pitch. I think the flatten gear
> section is causing the pitching arm to lock up, but not sure. If anyone
> could help, I would appreciate it.
>
> Thanks
> Bill
You should push the button and let it go. as soon as the contact makes
up it will throw the ball. you then hit the bat button to swing the
bat. some baseball machines wont let you pitch another ball unless your
bat had been energized first so to release it to pitch. norm in missouri

Bill,
I've got the game. I haven't played it for a while but i know you
don't have to hold the buttons down, just push them once and let up.
The motor question I'd have to wait on until I can get to the game
again.
Brian Saunders Pinballs of the Past Lerna, Il.

TRENDING THREADS