MN-520 Setup (Toshiba Satellite 2800)

I know this card works on this computer because it did for quite a
while. Then it just stopped. Then Windows ME no longer recognized the
card. Now, I cannot install any drivers. The Setup Wizard asks for me to
install the card and it never recongnizes it. It stops the setup. The
drivers never get installed. I am done. What happened? I have no clue. I
tried manually installing the drivers via the Control Panel -> Add new
Hardware Wizard -> PCMCIA -> Have Disk but cannot get it to take. It
always tells me "The specified location does not contain information
about your hardware" (MSWPCC.inf file).

What do I do next? I know the card used to work. It doesn't any longer.
I don't know what I did. Whenever I put the card in the slot, either
one, both lights come on and stay solid green. I have disabled the
existing "Intel Pro/100+ MiniPCI" adapter using the My Computer ->
Properties -> Device Manager.

Google turns up nothing. Can anyonw give me a direction to go in?

Ken Brittain

Hey I'm having similar problems in Windows 98 on my Dell
laptop. My MN-520 card just stopped working all of a
sudden. I can't reinstall any of the drivers using either
Add New Hardware or the setup program on the CD. I'm
getting a "Rundll32 has created a General Protection Fault
in module Setupx.dll" after I try using Have Disk. Also,
on the card, my power light is on but the wireless light
is not. I have no idea what to try now...I can't find any
advice on the Internet. Please help.

George Lee